Natural Language Artificial Intelligence Computers
A 1996 high-level review of: spoken/written input, analysis and understanding, generation, speech output, discourse and dialogue, document processing, multiple languages and modes, transmission and storage, mathematical methods, other resources, how to ev
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics/Computational Linguistics
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics
- Top/Arts/Writers Resources/Style Guides
- Language Technologies Institute - A research program at Carnegie Mellon University, focusing computers on machine artificial intelligence translation and speech processing. Includes computers news, admissions procedures, staff artificial intelligence profiles and current projects.
- CMU AI Repository - NLP area - Machine readable parts of NLP textbooks, NLP corpora natural language and computers dictionaries, fonts, and software.
- Link Grammar - A formalism for the computational parsing of English. Includes computers parser with downloadable source code, English-to-German translator, documentation, bibliography.
- Grammatical Inference - Repository of information on grammatical inference, automata induction, and language computers acquisition.
- Australasian Language Technology Association - Information about language technology in Australia and New computers Zealand. Includes mailing lists, general information, and links computers to research and training in Australasia.
- Crux Editions - Scientific publisher and consultant specializing in language technology.
- Survey of the State of the Art in Human Language Technology - A 1996 high-level review of: spoken/written input, analysis and understanding, natural language generation, speech output, discourse and dialogue, document processing, multiple languages natural language and modes, transmission and storage, mathematical methods, other resources, how natural language to ev
- European Language Resources Association (ELRA) - A nonprofit organization serving the commercial language resource community. Site features quarterly newsletter, official definition of "language resource", and member services.
- References on Zipf's Law - An academic bibliography on this relation between a word\\'s frequency in a text and its place in a ranking of words by frequency. Includes some online texts.
- Clyr Inc. - Create custom natural language processing software.
- The European Language Resource Distribution Agency (ELDA) - The practical arm of the ELRA agency, dedicated to solving artificial intelligence practical and legal problems in the distribution of language resources. artificial intelligence Legal information, catalog of resources for sale, current projects.
- Natural Language FAQs - Selected FAQ lists from Usenet groups related to natural language computers processing.
- Bibliography of Research in Natural Language Generation - A part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection, providing references computers for papers published through 1994. Searchable, browsable.
- Mingsee, Inc. - Develops systems which enable computers to analyse and "understand" text by using proprietary algorithms.
- VerbMobil - Mobile translation system for the translation of spontaneous natural language speech natural language in face-to-face situations.
- SULTRY: The Sydney University Language Technology Research Laboratory - An institute which applies natural language processing research computers to problems computers of human-computer interaction. Selected computers publications, academic information, and computers descriptions of current projects.
- PetaMem - Corporation developing natural language technology solutions for global natural language business. artificial intelligence Includes corporate information, some online demos natural language and catalog artificial intelligence of services.
- EAGLES: Expert Advisory Group on Language Engineering Standards - A European Commission initiative to provide standards for computers linguistic engineering applications such as corpora, lexicons, mark-up computers languages and software. Contains current guidelines.
- "String Searching Algorithms" Book - String Searching Algorithms: exact / approximate string matching, edit distances, common sequences, longest repetitions.
- Language Technology World - A portal on the range of technologies that artificial intelligence deal with human language. News, conferences, projects, organisations, artificial intelligence systems, and resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct