Journals Psycholinguistics Linguistics Social Sciences
Publishes theoretical and experimental research into the mental processes and representations involved in language use. Research area's include linguistics, philosophy, cognitive neuropsychology and computational modelling.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Psycholinguistics: Journals
- Bilingualism: Language and Cognition - International peer-reviewed journal focusing on bilingualism from a cognitive science journals perspective.
- Journal of Memory and Language - Articles in the Journal of Memory and Language contribute to journals the formulation of scientific issues and theories in the areas journals of memory, language comprehension and production, and cognitive processes. Special journals emphasis is given to research articles that prov
- Journal of Child Language - Print and electronic journal focusing on the scientific study of linguistics language behavior in children. Instructions for authors and free access linguistics abstracts.
- Brain and Language - Interdisciplinary journal that publishes clinical, experimental, and theoretical linguistics research in human language or communication in relation linguistics to any aspect of the brain or brain linguistics function.
- Journal of Psycholinguistic Research - Interdisciplinary journal that covers a broad range of approaches to the study of the communicative process, including social and anthropological bases, development, biological foundations, psychopathology and neuropsychology.
- Language and Cognitive Processes - Publishes theoretical and experimental research into the mental psycholinguistics processes and representations involved in language use. Research psycholinguistics area\\'s include linguistics, philosophy, cognitive neuropsychology and computational psycholinguistics modelling.
MySQL - Cache Direct