Color Sensation and Perception Psychology Social Sciences
Explores the physiological and psychological effects of color and how it affects appetite, vision, sexuality, energy conservation and its relationship to architecture and interior design.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Sensation and Perception: Color
- The Colour Group of Great Britain - An interdisciplinary society for those concerned with colour sensation and perception measurement, reproduction vision, and perception, with colour in sensation and perception lighting, architecture and art.
- The Meaning of Color for Gender - The Meaning of Color for Gender paper, by Natalia Khouw. Includes numerous references on subject and contact information
- The Psychology of Color and Sound - Teachers.Net Lesson Exchange for public school teachers.
- Color Symbolism and Psychology - Article from Wikipedia on color symbolism and psychology, psychology culturally constructed linkages that vary with time, place psychology and culture.
- Natural Color System - Color communication in architecture, design, manufacturing, color marketing, research sensation and perception and education. This international color order color system is entirely based sensation and perception on how the color human being perceives color.
- Color Think Tank - Articles about use of color and the psychology of color from Pantone.
- Color Matters - Explores the physiological and psychological effects of color and how color it affects appetite, vision, sexuality, energy conservation and its relationship color to architecture and interior design.
- ColorSpeak - User-generated interactive database of color meaning and symbology.
- Computerized Simulation of Colour Blindness - What do colour-blind people see? Interactive Java sensation and perception applets to demonstrate colour appearance.
MySQL - Cache Direct