Cryotechnology Technology Science
On-line version of magazine which reports the latest advances in technology, market development and new products for industrial, medical and specialty gases and cryogenic equipment.
Top: Science: Technology: Cryotechnology
- Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research - Part of the Polish Academy of Sciences, in cryotechnology Wroclaw, Poland. science Includes information about the departments cryotechnology of superconductivity, and low science temperatures.
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 1996 - Awarded to David M. Lee, Douglas D. Osheroff, science and Robert science C. Richardson. The press release science contains a good (technical) science discussion of the superfluidity science of helium-3.
- Bishop Pipefreezing Inc. - Supplying pipefreezing and cryogenic services to the pipeline and process industries throughout the world. Pipefreezing is a means of isolating part of a pipework system by freezing the pipe contents over a short section, so that the contents form a soli
- Sumitomo Cryogenics Group - Manufacturer of cryopumps, cryocooolers, pulse tubes, shield coolers and laboratory technology cryostats
- CCT Pipefreezing Ltd - On-site pipefreezing service to enable valve replacement or cryotechnology pipework modification. In Surrey, England.
- About Temperature - A good general discussion of the physics and cryotechnology concept of "temperature."
- Advanced Cryogenics Ltd. - Consultants on carbon dioxide (CO2) production, sales, recovery, natural CO2 well sources, and emerging technologies which yield a CO2 by-product, such as fuel cells. In Tavernier, Florida.
- Inventory Management Software For Biological, Clinical and IVF Samples and Specimen - Inventory management software for biological, clinical and ivf cryotechnology samples and specimen.
- Nobel Prize in Physics, 1996: Richardson, Lee, and Osheroff - The story of the discovery of superfluid Helium-3
- Issues in Cryogenics by Dr. Sidney Yuan - Detailed explanations and papers on various aspects of technology cryogenic technology, cryotechnology including mechanical cooling, oxygen contamination, cryogenic technology systems, and helium superfluidity. cryotechnology Many papers available for technology downloading.
- CRYOCO, Inc. - Cryogenic consulting services, including systems analysis, instrumentation, gas science purification, and science classes in cryogenic engineering and safety. science Owned by Thomas science Flynn, Ph.D., in Boulder, science Colorado.
- Cryogenics (journal) - International journal of low temperature engineering including cryotechnology applied superconductivity, science cryoelectronics, cryophysics, cryogenics in medicine, and cryotechnology refrigeration and liquefaction technology. science Mostly a subscription/information cryotechnology site.
- Climatic Services Ltd. - Environmental simulation equipment for sale or hire. In-house science climatic testing technology from -80C to 300C, and temperature science and humidity calibration. technology At Glenrothes in Fife, science Scotland, UK.
- CryoGas International - On-line version of magazine which reports the latest science advances in technology, market development and new products science for industrial, medical and specialty gases and cryogenic science equipment.
- British Cryoengineering Society - Scientific society which promotes the advancement of cryogenics technology and cryoengineering in the UK and abroad. technology Publisher of Cryogenics Safety Manual and Cryogenics Fluids technology Databook.
- Cryogenic Consulting Service, Inc. - CCSI performs consulting, design, and plant operations for industrial cryogenic science processes and gas purification and liquefaction. Areas of expertise science include plant design and upgrading, natural gas, hydrogen, and cryogenic science storage. In Weston, Connecticut.
- Pipefreezing and Hot Tapping Ltd - UK freeze isolation specialists. In situ valve science replacement or other pipeline repairs and modifications without science needing to drain down systems. In London.
- Allied Pipefreezing Services - National and international pipefreezing service to all sectors technology of industry. In North West England. technology Very informative page.
- Thermal Connection - A detailed education site on thermal science (both cold and science hot), with many explanations, conversion tables, databases, links, and an science excellent FAQ/glossary of terms and concepts dealing with temperature.
- Cryomagnetics Home Page - Manufacturers of Superconducting Magnets, Cryostats, and related Cryogenic science Instrumentation
- Temperature World - Temperature-related news, resources and links. Topics include: science, technology earth, environment, science sensors, controls, health, standards, and organizations.
- Böhm & Gottschalk Droogijs B.V. -- Dry Ice - A dry ice supplier in the Netherlands. Site in cryotechnology English and Dutch.
- The Cryogenic Society of America - A non-profit technical society serving all those interested in any phase of cryogenics.
- Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. - Design and manufacture of cryogenic temperature sensors and science instrumentation, including instrumentation and systems for studying magnetic science properties of materials. Products include gaussmeters, Hall science probes, vibrating sample magnetometers, and electromagnet
MySQL - Cache Direct