Hand Weaving Fiber Arts Crafts
Provides information about unique hand woven placemat, table cloth, tablerunner, throws and napkin products made by Jane Ballagh, a handweaver for over 20 years.
Top: Shopping: Crafts: Fiber Arts: Hand Weaving
- Barbara Kuznetz Contemporary Rugs - Offers a variety of my custom designed, hand-tufted fiber arts area fiber arts rugs and wall pieces.
- Eagle Ridge Studio - Custom handwoven rugs and saddle blankets and beadwork.
- Weavin Place - Offers a selection of wearable arts, textiles, and weave kits.
- Grace Handwoven Designs - Made-to-order clothing and household items using natural fibers fiber arts such hand weaving as wool, silk, and cotton, some hand fiber arts dyed or hand weaving hand spun.
- Hoosier Handweaving Studio - Offers a wide variety of scarves, rag rugs, towels, placemats, hand weaving wool shawls, and sashes.
- The Handweaver - Provides information about unique hand woven placemat, table cloth, tablerunner, throws and napkin products made by Jane Ballagh, a handweaver for over 20 years.
- Les Veteries - Clothes made from handwoven fabric. French and English version of the site available.
- Weavings By Georgia - Fine handwoven items include scarves, table runners and fiber arts tea fiber arts towels.
- Weave Works - Featuring throws, scarves, place mats, mug mats, table crafts runners, napkins, rugs, and dish towels.
- Threads of Joy - Specializes in unique handwoven wool or rag rugs, hand weaving and show saddleblankets. Custom orders are encouraged hand weaving for specific colors for that special area of hand weaving floor or wall.
- Carolina Homespun - Catalogue for spinning and weaving with a guide for products. Includes spinning wheels, looms, knitting supplies, and yarn.
- Sarah MacKinnon - Household items by this weaver and textile artist. crafts Also crafts a gallery, biography, listing of past crafts and present shows, and crafts contact information.
- Centinela Traditional Arts - Specializes in handwoven wool products utilizing natural dyes, custome-dyed yarns, hand weaving handspun yarns, and the traditional Rio Grande weaving styles including: hand weaving Jerga, Rio Grande, Saltillo, Vallero, and Chimayo.
- Custom Handweaving - Textiles created by Susan Snover, including baby blankets, hand weaving rugs, crafts table liners, sofa throws, hats, and custom hand weaving work.
- Jaroslava Tesinska - Tapestry hangings and clothes by this artist.
- Textorics - Woven reproductions of historic fabrics for costumes, re-enactment, fiber arts restoration, film, theater, and museums, accurate to the fiber arts individual thread.
MySQL - Cache Direct