Stories of death and dying which deal with the actual time of death including terminal delirium, agitation, pain control, confusion, and hallucinations.
Top: Society: Death
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality
- Top/Health/Mental Health/Grief, Loss and Bereavement/Support Groups
- Top/Recreation/Humor/Celebrities/Dead Pools
- Is there Death after Life? - Asks if death is a key unlocking the society door to death a mystical afterlife, saying God has society the answer.
- Famous Dead Database - List of well-known people with cause of death.
- Day4Death.com - Uses mortality and life expectancy tables to estimate death the likely society day, place, and cause of death.
- Dead or Alive? - Lists famous people and whether they are dead death or alive.
- Death: Anytime coming soon - Thoughts on death from Osho, a mystic.
- Roadside America - Pet Cemetery - A listing of offbeat pet cemeteries in the United States. Includes morbid facts.
- BellaOnline Life Clock - Online quiz yields estimated life span according to various factors.
- Death in Cyberspace - A social and cultural analysis of the development society of funeral and mourning practices on the internet.
- The Death Clock - The Internet\\'s friendly reminder that life is slipping away, second by second.
- Death and Dying - The process from a Buddhist perspective.
- Bruce Goddard - Funeral director from Reynolds, Georgia, available as a society public speaker death on the lighter side of being society a small town undertaker.
- Death, Loss and Bereavement - Articles on how to deal with death and suicide, and how to communicate with others about serious illness.
- Living Dying - E-book offers alternative view on disease, illness, living and dying.
- Death Timer - Lifespan calculator uses published global life expectancy statistics.
- Death Online - What happens when people die, and the ways death that people death deal with death. Includes articles, links death and video.
- Brain Injury and Brain Death Resources - A resource including the Japanese controversy, diagnosing, persistent society vegetative state and religious views.
- Our Daily Dead - Provides an ongoing commentary on recent notable deaths.
- Last Rights - Examines the way Americans meet the needs of terminally ill people with series of newspaper articles from Scripps Howard News Service.
- The Final Journey - Stories of death and dying which deal with the actual death time of death including terminal delirium, agitation, pain control, confusion, death and hallucinations.
- Last Meals by R. A. Barrington: Celebrate Your Freedom - R. A. Barrington essay compares and contrasts the society experiences of death-row prisoners with the prospect of society death by terrorism.
- Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology - Articles and resources about the sociology of death and dying.
- Death and Dementia - Internet resource on dementia and death.
- Life after Death - Considers various evidence for and against the existence death of an afterlife.
- Taphophilia - A repository of morbid curiosities.
- Encyclopedia of Death and Dying - Covers all aspects of death and dying - death biological, medical, social, sociological, psychological, religious, and philosophical.
- Suite 101 - Death is discussed as the last stage of society human growth and development.
- New Englander and Yale Review - "Euthanasia: The Pleasures of Dying" - An 1891 journal article by E. P. Buffet, M. D., asserting that death is painless and not to be feared.
- Seeing the Difference: Conversations on Death and Dying - Interdisciplinary conversations on death and dying, including perspectives death from the arts, humanities, and medicine. Sponsored death by UC Berkeley\'s Townsend Center for the Humanities.
- Epitaphs for Free - A collection by Nicholas Gordon.
- Life in the World Unseen - E-book recounts life in the spirit world as received through mediums.
- Contemplate Death if You Want to Learn How to Live - An archive of articles from various sources on death ways of dealing with death.
- Death, Life and the Question of Identity - Explores the way identity is affected by the death inevitability of death.
- The Temple of Azrael - Virtual memorial to the Arch-Angel Azrael, with cemetery death photos.
- Online Course in Basic Death Investigations - How to investigate a death to determine cause, either natural or criminal.
MySQL - Cache Direct