End-of-Life Issues Society
Campaign to improve care of the dying by coalition of healthcare professional and consumer organizations. News and discussion on death and dying, reports on palliative care, resource directory, free publications, and e-mail newsletter provided.
Top: Society: Issues: End-of-Life
- Top/Health/Medicine/Medical Specialties/Palliative Care
- Top/Society/Issues/Human Rights and Liberties/Prenatal Rights
- The End of Life - Exploring Death in America - Resources for people with life-threatening diseases and transcripts of the society radio program, "All Things Considered."
- Last Acts - Campaign to improve care of the dying by end-of-life coalition of end-of-life healthcare professional and consumer organizations. end-of-life News and discussion on end-of-life death and dying, reports end-of-life on palliative care, resource directory, free end-of-life publications, and end-of-life e-mail newsletter provided.
- Death with Dignity National Center - Mission is to expand end-of-life choices and advance society the legalization end-of-life of physician aid in dying.
- Innovations in End-of-Life Care - This on-line journal features peer-reviewed examples of promising practices in society end-of-life care.
- The Leaving Life Questionnaire - A guide to exploring ideas, feelings and experiences issues related to death and dying, quality of life issues and suffering, old age,and voluntary euthanasia.
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross - Official site for the psychiatrist who wrote the society groundbreaking book end-of-life "On Death and Dying." Biography, publications, society quotes, and related links.
- Before I Die - A PBS program exploring the medical, ethical, and end-of-life social issues issues surrounding end-of-life care in America end-of-life today. Features real life issues stories about people who end-of-life have faced these personal decisions.
- End-of-life Care - End-of-life issues - meeting the physical, psychological, social, society spiritual, and society practical needs of terminally ill society patients and their caregivers.
- On Our Own Terms: Moyers on Dying - Four-part PBS series by television journalist Bill Moyers society that focuses on end-of-life care in the U.S.
- Responding to Patients in the Persistent Vegetative State - Discusses the withdrawal of food and fluids from society PVS patients society without other complicating conditions from a society Christian viewpoint.
- Duke Institute on Care at the End of Life - Seeks to improve care at the end of life through end-of-life interdisciplinary scholarship, teaching, and outreach.
- Ethical Issues in Terminal Health Care - Articles and essays on patients\\' rights, Ethics Committees, society the Right-to-Die Debate, and Physician Assisted society Suicide.
- American Psychological Association: End-of-Life Care Issues and Care - Report examines the role of psychology and psychologists issues in end-of-life issues decisions and quality of care issues.
MySQL - Cache Direct