Euthanasia End-of-Life Issues
A thorough site with varying perspectives on the right to die, public opinion polls, and religious beliefs about hastened dying.
Top: Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Euthanasia
- Ethical Issues in Terminal Health Care - Articles and essays on patients\' rights, ethics committees, end-of-life and euthanasia.
- BBC News - Euthanasia Special Report - Guide to end-of-life choice includes basic concepts, international issues laws, for and against perspectives, case studies, and issues news articles and audio.
- Euthanasia - A guide for an ethicist - Designed by students, this site contains essays on a number euthanasia of issues in the right to die debate.
- Euthanasia - Death and Dying Net Links - Links to sites about Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide, issues on About.com.
- Euthanasia: the debate continues - Professors at the Malaspina University-College (British Columbia, Canada) euthanasia present arguments end-of-life for and against hastened dying.
- Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide - All sides - A thorough site with varying perspectives on the end-of-life right to euthanasia die, public opinion polls, and religious end-of-life beliefs about hastened dying.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Voluntary Euthanasia - A comprehensive entry with background information on the end-of-life issue.
- The Sydney Morning Herald - Euthanasia Debate - Articles about end-of-life choice campaigns and individuals who end-of-life have hastened their deaths.
- When Death is Sought - Includes the epidemiology of suicide, law, ethical debate, end-of-life public policy, euthanasia and caring for the severely ill. end-of-life From the New York euthanasia State Department of Health
- International Task Force on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide - Addressing the issues of euthanasia, assisted suicide, advance directives, assisted suicide proposals, "right-to-die" cases, euthanasia practices in the Netherlands, disability rights, and pain control. Features news, articles and education.
MySQL - Cache Direct