Health Social History By Topic History
Pursues inter-disciplinary approaches to the history of health, welfare, medical science and practice. Organization information, upcoming conferences, journal table of contents, and internet links.
Top: Society: History: By Topic: Social History: Health
- Top/Recreation/Antiques/Medical and Scientific
- Top/Arts/Architecture/Building Types/Hospitals and Asylums
- Social History of Medicine - A journal concerned with all aspects of health, by topic illness, by topic and medical treatment in the past.
- Medicine and Madison Avenue - Explores the complex relationships between modern medicine and health modern advertising. by topic Presents images and database information for health various health-related advertisements printed by topic in newspapers and magazines.
- Disability Social History Project - Timeline, essays, upcoming conferences, and other resources related by topic to the history of disability in society. The by topic ways in which people with disabilities have been by topic treated vary dramatically throughout history by topic and among different cultures.
- Dr. Albert Sabin's Discovery of the Oral Polio Vaccine - Information on Albert B. Sabin, MD, developer of health the polio health vaccine from the Cincinnati Children\'s Hospital health Medical Center.
- The Innominate Society of Louisville - Presentations and discussions of papers dealing with subjects social history of health interest or importance in the fields of social history medical history health and the cultural aspects of medicine.
- Photographs for Mental Health Care Reform: The Maryland State Care Campaign, 1908-1910 - This online exhibition traces the Maryland State Lunacy by topic Commission\\'s health successful campaign to transfer the by topic mentally ill health from county almshouses into state hospitals. by topic Photographs played health a key role in the by topic passage of new laws.
- Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine - Full, indexed text of this encyclopedic collection of rare and extraordinary cases of abnormality in all branches of medicine and surgery. By George M. Gould and Walter L. Pyle.
- Society for the Social History of Medicine - Pursues inter-disciplinary approaches to the history of health, by topic welfare, health medical science and practice. Organization information, upcoming by topic conferences, journal health table of contents, and internet links.
MySQL - Cache Direct