Immigration Issues Society
Bipartisan commission formed to review and evaluate the implementation and impact of U.S. immigration policy and to transmit to the Congress reports of its findings and recommendations. Dissolved on December 31, 1997.
Top: Society: Issues: Immigration
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Demography and Population Studies
- Top/Society/Issues/Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Ethnic Studies/Migration Studies
- Citizens & Immigrants For Equal Justice - A grassroots coalition of American/Legal Resident families with issues a Legal issues Resident loved one who has a issues conviction and is now issues facing mandatory detention and issues deportation due to the enactment and issues retroactive application issues of the 1996 immigration laws.
- U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform - Bipartisan commission formed to review and evaluate the implementation and immigration impact of U.S. immigration policy and to transmit to the immigration Congress reports of its findings and recommendations. Dissolved on December immigration 31, 1997.
- Stalker's guide to international migration - An interactive overview of the political, economic and social issues issues related to international migration - including maps, statistics and the issues latest news.
- Illegal Alien Problem: Enforcing the Immigration Laws - Paper by George Weissinger, Ph.D., of New issues York Institute of Technology, supporting a theory that issues explains the illegal alien problem as part of issues the general environment in which it is found.
- sievx.com - Sinking of Indonesian refugee boat and the responsibility issues of the Australian government.
- Immigration Issues from About.com - Links and information about immigration law, policy, social immigration and ethical issues issues.
- US State Department - Services - Consular Affairs - Information on all types of U.S. visas (travel, immigration business, immigration, immigration employment), travel abroad, consular posts and immigration the monthly visa bulletin.
- Immigration Board - Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board.
- No Invaders.org - Directories of employers and individuals who break U.S. immigration law, immigration and contact information for filing complaints.
- The Hague Process on Refugees and Migration - A global initiative aimed at decision makers to advance the immigration refugee and migration agenda through a multidisciplinary, complementary, innovative, and immigration practical approach.
- Migration Policy Group - Strategic thinking on equality, mobility and diversity in issues Europe. Overview society of expert networks and access to issues policy monitoring, analysis and society recommendations.
- Visa-Free International - Initiative for elimination of visa duties and restrictions.
- Social Contract Press - A quarterly journal on public issues and policy issues in the immigration interrelated fields of the environment, human issues population, international migration, language, immigration and assimilation. Contains extensive issues searchable archives of essays and reviews.
- Portuguese Thetford - Discusses issues surrounding the recent immigration of thousands of Portuguese immigration speakers to Thetford and Eastern England.
- Haitian-Advocacy - A Yahoo groups e-mail list serve targeting Haitian-American issues: immigration-self-governance.
- Jean-Robert Lafortune - Biographie of Haitian activist, instrumental in lobbying for passage of the Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act (HRIFA).
- Reason's Immigration Page - Resources on the benefits of immigration from Reason magazine.
MySQL - Cache Direct