Free Access Theory Intellectual Property Issues
Aims to accelerate progress in the international effort to make research articles in all academic fields freely available on the Internet.
Top: Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Free Access Theory
- Top/Reference/Libraries/Library and Information Science/Intellectual Property
- Top/Society/Issues/Intellectual Property/Copyrights
- Top/Reference/Open Access Resources
- Top/Society/Law/Legal Information/Intellectual Property
Budapest Open Access Initiative - Aims to accelerate progress in the international effort to make research articles in all academic fields freely available on the Internet.
- Self-Archiving FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions about self archiving intellectual property including what and how. Has a "I worry intellectual property about..." set of questions too with advice and intellectual property answers to issues.
- Online or Invisible? - Article by Steve Lawrence appeared in Nature (2001) analyzing the free access theory citation rate of online and off line articles. Articles freely free access theory available online are more highly cited, free online availability substantially free access theory increases a paper's impact.
- Andrew Odlyzko: Papers on Electronic Publishing - A selection of papers on the future of issues electronic publication free access theory in the field of academic communication, issues its impact and consequences.
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities - All of Germany\\'s principal scientific and scholarly issues institutions, including the Max-Planck Society, as well as issues a growing number of their counterparts from other issues countries (such as France\\'s CNRS) have signed their issues commitment to open access to scientific a
- First Monday - The Streetperformer Protocol & Digital Copyrights - Introducing the Street Performer Protocol, an electronic-commerce mechanism intellectual property to facilitate the private financing of public works. intellectual property Using this protocol, people would place donations in intellectual property escrow, to be released to an author in intellectual property the event that the promised work b
- Nature Debates: E-Access - Online forum hosted by Nature Online concerning the free access theory impact of the web on the future of free access theory publishing and the dissemination of scientific information.
- Free Online Scholarship Newsletter - (FOS) News and discussion on the migration of print scholarship to the internet and efforts to make it available to readers free of charge. Newsletter, forum, FAQ and a comprehensive directory on electronic archives.
- Creating a global knowledge network - Considerations on how to build a knowledge network free access theory free access theory for research communication and on its potential impact, free access theory free access theory by P. Ginsparg, one of the founders of free access theory free access theory ArXiv.
- Information Liberation - Examines radical alternatives for replacing mass media with network media, abolishing intellectual property, and changing social institutions that create a demand for surveillance. Free full text in html and pdf.
- Measure Calls for Wider Access to Federally Financed Research - A group challenging the power of established scientific issues journals says legislation will be introduced to make issues the results of all federally financed research available issues to the public.
- Scholarly Journals at the Crossroads: A Subversive Proposal for Electronic Publishing - An internet discussion about scientific and scholarly journals issues and their future.
- Declaration of San José - Towards the Virtual Health Library - An initiative aiming to construct a digital medium issues \\'as a unified response to our health situation, issues facilitating wide access to information for the permanent issues improvement of health of the people'.
- Public Library of Science - A non-profit organization of scientists committed to making the world\\'s scientific and medical literature freely accessible to scientists and to the public around the world. Promotion of free access online journals and eprints archives.
- Rights Metadata for Open archiving - (RoMEO) A project funded by the Joint Information Systems Committee to investigate the rights issues surrounding the self-archiving of research in the UK academic community under the Open Archive Initiative\\'s protocol for metadata harvesting (OAI). Legal
- Stevan Harnad on Free Access Initiatives - How to free access to scientific literature: papers free access theory intellectual property by one of the leaders of the open free access theory intellectual property archives initiative.
- Peter Suber's Guide to the FOS Movement - Comprehensive guide to the terminology, acronyms, initiatives, standards, free access theory free access theory technologies, and players in the free online scholarship free access theory free access theory initiative.
- Eprints.org - Dedicated to the freeing of the refereed research literature online through author/institution self-archiving. Provides free (GNU) software for self-archiving.
- Create Change - A resource for faculty and librarian action to issues reclaim scholarly communication. Main issues concern subscription prices issues for scholarly journals and help for journals willing issues to find publishing options better suited to their issues academic missions.
- American Scientist Forum on Open Access - Forum devoted to the freeing of online access issues to the peer-reviewed research literature. Continuous since 1998.
MySQL - Cache Direct