Language Issues Society
International multi-lingual journal that publishes articles primarily on political, sociological, and economic aspects of language and language use. Submission and subscription information, contents and abstracts.
Top: Society: Issues: Language
- How the Norwegian Parliament Banned the National Language - A political history of the Norwegian language by society Ingar Holst.
- Nationalism and Language - An essay by Bozidar Jaksic on linguistic identity and policy in the Balkans.
- Language Problems and Language Planning - International multi-lingual journal that publishes articles primarily issues on political, society sociological, and economic aspects of language issues and language use. Submission society and subscription information, contents issues and abstracts.
- Politics and the English Language - An essay by George Orwell.
- Eurolang - An independent Brussels-based news agency providing daily news society coverage of events that matter to Europe\'s minority society language communities.
- Israel: Language Policy - Profile of the role of Hebrew in Israeli government and language education.
- Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and the Revival of Hebrew - The life and work of the founder of language the Hebrew Language Council, the forerunner of today\\'s language Hebrew Language Academy, the supreme arbiter and authority language on all matters pertaining to the Hebrew language.
MySQL - Cache Direct