Poverty Issues Society
A national non-profit organization which seeks to improve the economic security of low-income families with children and secure access for low-income persons to the civil justice system.
Top: Society: Issues: Poverty
- Top/Society/Philanthropy/Organizations/By Region
- Top/Society/Issues/Global/Aid and Development
- Top/Society/People/Requesting Help
- Poverty.com - See a brief, simple display about world poverty. poverty Animated maps poverty show how often people die of poverty hunger, AIDS, malaria, and poverty preventable diseases.
- PovNet News - Information about welfare and housing laws and resources issues in British Columbia, Canada. Provides links to other issues anti-poverty organizations and resources in Canada and internationally.
- Children Helping Children - Promotes the needs of the young in third world by poverty raising money to educate and house them, plus give them poverty a purpose in life.
- Combat Poverty Agency (Ireland) - State agency working for the prevention and elimination issues of poverty poverty and social exclusion in Ireland. It issues is a small organization poverty set up under the issues Combat Poverty Agency Act 1986.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Social Welfare - Comprehensive links and background information on poverty, hunger, poverty welfare, homelessness, housing, seniors issues, and other social poverty welfare issues.
- Institute for Research on Poverty - Information about the institute, explanations of poverty measures, research, and poverty links. One of two national poverty research centers designated by poverty the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Center on Business and Poverty - An IRP initiative to support and disseminate research into ways issues in which businesses can help improve the long-term economic stability issues and well-being of their low-income employees.
- The Institute on Race & Poverty - University of Minnesota (USA).
- ActionAid International - Large global anti-poverty agency, working with world\\'s poorest people in issues Africa, Asia and Latin America. Based in South Africa.
- Public Private Ventures - A national nonprofit devoted to youth development, mentoring, poverty youth violence reduction, faith-based programs, national service and poverty volunteering, and workforce development.
- Synergos - An independent, nonprofit institute dedicated to developing effective, issues sustainable, and locally based solutions to global poverty, issues especially in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Cornell University: Poverty, Inequality and Development - Research papers and other materials on poverty from Cornell University faculty and graduate students.
- Poverty and Race Research Action Council - PRRAC fosters and supports collaborations among researchers and issues advocates effectively poverty addressing problems faced by people living issues at the intersection of poverty poverty and race.
- Poverty Mapping - Articles, case studies, maps, and graphics on the society issues of poverty, food security, and the environment.
- Synergos University for a Night 1999 - Archived proceedings of the May 27, 1999 conference discussing plans issues to reduce global poverty. Lists sponsors, recommendations, excerpts from the issues plenary session, and possible future events.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) - Background information and links on the Low Income Home Energy poverty Assistance Program (LIHEAP), and other low-income energy issues. From the poverty Almanac of Policy Issues.
- RESULTS UK - A British organisation whose aim is to generate the political will to end hunger and poverty by lobbying MPs, letter-writing and media work.
- End Child Poverty - Campaign to end child poverty by 2020. Facts about child poverty, information about the campaign and participating organizations.
- Global Truth and Reconciliation 911 - Aims to help the impoverished in the world poverty by raising issues awareness among the more affluent, reducing poverty demand for unnneeded goods, issues and rechanneling aid to poverty help the poor help themselves.
- Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) - A national non-profit organization which seeks to improve the economic security of low-income families with children and secure access for low-income persons to the civil justice system.
- Poverty Relief, Human Rights and Peace - List of links on a variety of subjects.
- Poverty Net - Personal page with resources and support for people who work poverty to understand and prevent poverty. News, definitions, measurement methodology, poverty facts, bibliography, related links, and guest book.
- State Policy Documentation Project (SPDP) - Tracks policy choices on Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) cash assistance programs and Medicaid in the 50 states and the District of Columbia. A joint project of the Center for Law and Social Policy and the Center on Budget and Policy Priori
- Call to Renewal - Faith based anti-poverty organization with policy alerts, issues theological resources society and other materials.
- Poor Magazine - An on-line news service dedicated to providing in-depth coverage of issues affecting low and no income communities nationally and internationally.
- Development Gateway - Poverty Reduction - Portal site with reports, links, bulletin board and society other resources issues focusing on poverty reduction and development.
- Fighting Poverty, One Business at a Time. - The Trickle Up Program is an international non-profit poverty organization dedicated to reducing poverty by providing low-income poverty people around the world with the opportunity to poverty create their own micro-enterprises.
- Project Match - Conducts program development and research activities in the fields of poverty welfare-to-work and workforce development.
- World Bank PovertyNet - Information about poverty, its assessment, its impacts, and issues initiatives to issues reduce poverty internationally. Includes a special issues collection of the "literature issues of poverty."
- "Poverty" A Subject - Measures controlling poverty linked to the suitability of the country, issues as reasons of poverty changes due to social conditions of issues the country.
MySQL - Cache Direct