Requesting Help People Society
Pages of individual people or families, not organizations, making a personal appeal for help, usually for money, but possibly for a bone marrow donor or something similar. These can be people who have been hurt by diseases, natural disasters, family crises, or simply poverty. The Open Directory cannot guarantee that any appeals listed in this category are genuine or legitimate. Some may be, some may not be.
Top: Society: People: Requesting Help
- Top/Society/People/Lost or Missing
- Top/Society/People/Personal Homepages
- Top/Society/People/Lost or Missing/Personals
- Top/Society/Organizations/Nonprofit Resources/Fundraising
- Top/Society/Issues/Crime and Justice/Injustice/Individual Stories
- Row Alicia - Raising funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, requesting help as requesting help a mark of thanks for life-saving surgery.
- Help Me Too - A simple step-by-step guide to creating a cyberbegging website.
MySQL - Cache Direct