Science and Technology Issues Society
Explores the ethical dimension of scientific research and technology: ethical controversies, global energy and resource issues, alternative technologies, and global population and consumption.
Top: Society: Issues: Science and Technology
- Top/Science/Science in Society
- Top/Society/Issues/Warfare and Conflict
- Top/Science/News and Media
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Science
- Potomac Institute - A not-for-profit public policy research institute located in Arlington, Virginia issues and focusing on key science and technology issues facing society.
- Technology Watch Centre - The Technology Watch Center (TWC) an organization within the National Science Foundation under the auspices of the Science and Technology Personnel Development Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Africa in a High-Technology Millennium - British Broadcasting Corporation interviews Nigerian computer and Internet pioneer, Philip Emeagwali, on what science and technology can do for Africa in the Information Age.
- A Survey Of Technology In Cities - Article by Nigel Harris, published in Urgan Age issues magazine, discusses issues how advancing technologies will affect cities.
- The Loka Institute - Non-profit research and advocacy organization concerned with the science and technology social, political, and environmental repercussions of research, science science and technology and technology.
- Government Technology - News, publications, conferences, and case studies about using technology in state and local government.
- Scientists For Global Responsibility - Explores the ethical dimension of scientific research and technology: ethical society controversies, global energy and resource issues, alternative technologies, and global society population and consumption.
- The Impact Of Technology - How the second Industrial Revolution ( miniaturisation and science and technology artificial intelligence) is relentlessly stagnating and impoverishing our science and technology community.
- Fathom - Interactive knowledge organization, combining major world wide universities science and technology issues who manage this searchable database. Project is presently science and technology issues launching.
- Information Policy - Provides daily news about information policy in the society world. Categories include governance, e-learning and education, technology, society and research.
- Pragmatic and Dogmatic Physics; Presentation and Response in - A report concerned with the analysis of issues one particular society article that a German physicist published issues in Nature in 1938, society the background of issues its publication and the response to society it. issues The article had antisemitic aspects even as it society issues was an article about scientific
MySQL - Cache Direct