Biology Science and Technology Women People
Information, resources, and issues relevant to women in the fields of biology.
Top: Society: People: Women: Science and Technology: Biology
- Remembering Marguerite Vogt - Biography and scientific review of Marguerite Vogt, MD, women an influential woman scientist who died in July women 2007.
- Women in Biology - Internet resources for women biologists about careers, education, and history.
- Women in Cell Biology - Committee of the American Society for Cell Biology. biology Member information, science and technology and newsletter article archive.
- Dr. Dale Emeagwali - Personal website of African American microbiologist and National women Technical Association\'s science and technology "1996 Scientist of the Year" award.
- Bionet - Women in Biology - Discussion group.
- The American Society of Plant Biologists - Women Pioneers in Plant Biology - Acknowledgment of those women who were pioneers in studying plants science and technology and how they work.
MySQL - Cache Direct