Science and Technology Women People
Aims to attract and retain women in mathematics and science courses and careers through a multi-level activity and mentoring program.
Top: Society: People: Women: Science and Technology
Women-Related Science/Technology Sites - Extensive and frequently updated, Includes articles, sites, and projects concerned with information technology
- Girls Go Tech - Encourages girls to become interested in math, science, science and technology people and technology. Also contains games, careers information, and science and technology people other resources.
- Women Into Science and Technology - Aims to attract and retain women in mathematics people and science science and technology courses and careers through a multi-level people activity and mentoring program.
- Women's Initiatives Committee - The Women\\'s Initiatives Committee of the American Institute people of Chemical people Engineers (AIChE) aims to assist AIChE people in taking a leadership people role in promoting the people entry, development and full participation of people women in people the Institute and the profession.
- Pi Zine - A paper zine published by women who stand outside the social norm. Includes issue excerpts and publication information.
- WomenTechWorld - the Women's Technician Club - Forum for women in technology and trade careers women to network with other women technicians and/or employers women – offering job listings, e-mentoring, biographies of women women role models and an email discussion group.
- FWE - Forum for Women Entrepreneurs - Entrepreneurial organization for women founding and building high-growth technology and women life science companies.
- Women in SET - UK resource centre to promote women in science, women engineering and technology. Provides support, statistics, database of women role models and speakers.
- Women in Science - Encourages the access of women to science, learning and the people world of research.
- Women in Technology International - WITI - support and services for women in business and people technology.
- Women Scientists - A project of the National Academy of Sciences intended for women young people; aims to showcase the accomplishments of contemporary women women in science.
- GirlGeeks - Career site for women in information technology, providing access to jobs, mentors, training and career development resources to help techy women get ahead.
- Gender, Science, and Technology Gateway - Global web portal presented by the UN Commission on Science people and Technology for Development (UNCSTD). Resources, publications, and policy recommendations people pertaining to sustainable development.
- Women and Science - An EU initiative for research by, for, and people about women. women Part of the Socio-Economic Knowledge Base people and Improving the Human women Research Potential programs.
- Women Who Walk Through Time - Exploring Earth science with women scientists. Many people of the resources are for girls and young people women.
- PDK Poster Project - Project by Pam Kivelson that creates paintings and photography to promote in women and girls an awareness and appreciation of science, mathematics, and technology, with a focus on careers in those fields.
- Equal Opportunities: Athena Report and Action Plan - About University of Oxford efforts to increase the representation of people women scientists.
- European Platform of Women Scientists - The European Platform of Women Scientists will give science and technology science and technology European women scientists a voice in the research science and technology science and technology policy debate. The aim is to promote the science and technology science and technology understanding of the gender issue in science.
- The Daphne Jackson Trust - Enables scientists, engineers and IT specialists to return people to work people in the UK after a career people break.
- Athena SWAN - The Athena SWAN Charter is a recognition scheme women for UK universities and their science, engineering and women technology (SET) departments. It aims to assist the women recruitment, retention and progression of women in SET.
- Women in Science -- UT Austin - Austin Chapter. A community for female students in people the Natural women Sciences at the University of Texas people at Austin.
- Mums in Science - A portal for busy mothers who work or people have worked women in any aspect of science.
- PlanetGrrl - For and by women and grrls in the science and technology UK in or interested in new media and science and technology technology and other grrl stuff.
- Women and Girls Tech Up - Encourages women and girls and the organizations which serve them women to use technology to share ideas, opinions, support, creativity and women political action.
- Women-Related Science/Technology Email Lists - Frequently-updated, annotated listing of women-related e-mail lists that people focus on science and/or technology.
- Women in Natural Resources - Magazine designed and written by and for women people in people forestry, fisheries, wildlife, range, recreation, soils, people and the environmental and people social sciences as they people relate to natural resources.
- WSSLinks: Science and Technology - A large collection of links to websites relating people to Women people in Science and Technology.
- The Hypatia Institute - Dedicated to gender equity in physics, astronomy, and the sciences science and technology in general; with resources for students, teachers, and scientists.
- Women of NASA - Profiles, events, archives.
- Engineer Girl - Site intended for girls that highlights opportunities in engineering careers science and technology in the United States. Includes links, profiles of women engineers, science and technology and interactive features.
- Women in Technology Project - Vermont Technical College\\'s project to encourage young women science and technology in middle school and high school to study science and technology math, science and technology. Lots of links.
- Is the Glass Half Full? - Women in science. From Scientific American.
- Women on Women - A support group for women in science.
- Technicalwoman.com - A discussion board for technical women across the science and technology world.
- WiSETI - The University of Cambridge Women in Science, Engineering and Technology Initiative - WiSETI - The University of Cambridge Women in science and technology science and technology Science, Engineering and Technology Initiative. Organizes events (workshops science and technology science and technology and lectures).
- 4000 Years of Women in Science - Lists names from our scientific and technical past.
- National Academy of Sciences - Committee on Women in Science and Engineering - Serves as a national focus to advocate action women for increasing the participation of women in the women science and engineering workforce.
- Institute For Women And Technology - Think tank for investigating how technology should be people developed for maximum accessibility and usefulness to women.
- Alliance of Technology and Women - Career management, mentoring for women, and scholarships for girls in people technology fields.
- Institute for Women in Trades, Technology & Science - Dedicated to integrating women into nontraditional careers by science and technology women providing training/technical assistance to the education system and science and technology women employers.
- Strategies of Inclusion: Gender and the Information Society - European research project by 5 leading universities on people current state people of women and ICTs, from use people through careers to design.
- The Gender Chip Project - "The Gender Chip Project" documentary and companion materials science and technology women designed to assist teachers, parents and mentors who science and technology women are encouraging girls to the pursue careers in science and technology women science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Women in Science, Engineering and Technology - UK Government site promoting SET (Science, Engineering and Technology) for science and technology women. To support women in fulfilling and rewarding careers in science and technology higher education, industry and teaching,
- Global Alliance for Diversifying the Science and Engineering Workforce - United States government initiative for increasing the participation of women people in the science and engineering workforce worldwide and supporting other people underrepresented groups. Events, reports, projects, profiles of prominent women, and people links.
- Tapping the Talent - An agenda for action for business to increase the talent science and technology available to them by encouraging more young women into science, science and technology engineering and technology.
MySQL - Cache Direct