Helps individuals setup a donor-advised fund and choose which charities will benefit. Includes fee structure, program overview, benefits, giving options, brochures, and contact information.
Top: Society: Philanthropy
- Top/Society/People/Requesting Help
- Top/Society/Organizations/Nonprofit Resources
- Top/Kids and Teens/People and Society/Volunteering and Service/Community Service
- Top/Kids and Teens/People and Society/Volunteering and Service/Teens
Network for Good - Uses the web to help people get more involved in philanthropy. Features nonprofit resources, online donation forms, volunteer opportunities, and crisis relief news.
- DonationRewards - Donate online to schools or local nonprofits, and philanthropy received philanthropy rewards from local merchants. Features profile philanthropy of services, ways to philanthropy get involved, searchable database philanthropy of local organizations, and contact information.
- The Philanthropic Initiative - Non-profit organization promotes growth of strategic philanthropy through research, educational society programming, and consulting services. Provides profile of services, philanthropy articles, society forum, email list, and events calendar.
- International Society for Third-Sector Research (ISTR) - Promotes research and education in the philanthropy, civil philanthropy society and nonprofit sectors. Includes membership information, affinity philanthropy groups, conferences, and publications.
- onPhilanthropy - A global resource for non-profit and philanthropy professionals. It is society free of charge and features several e-mail newsletters.
- Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund - Offers two charitable giving programs - a donor-advised fund, and a Pooled Income Fund providing immediate tax benefits and the flexibility to support any IRS-qualified U.S. public charity.
- Giving @ Home - Bulletin board connecting people in need with those who wish to help them. Features mission statement, requests for help and responses, prayer board, sponsors, ways to help, auctions, and a FAQ.
- The T. Rowe Price Program for Charitable Giving - A national (USA) donor-advised fund.
- The Jewish Communal Fund - Provides donors the opportunity to simplify their charitable giving and maximize tax savings through the use of donor-advised funds.
- Associated Black Charities - Promotes the delivery of quality health and human services to society New York's African American community.
- GiveDaily.org - Encourages and enables daily giving both online and in schools. society Includes project background, list of participating charities, and description society of active funds.
- Philanthropy Roundtable - Association of nonprofit professionals and private donors. Features organization profile, history, email newsletter, the magazine "Philanthropy", online store, and meetings information.
- Evergreen Charitable Trust - Exists to help build charitable endowments through life-insurance policies. Includes society various plans, FAQs, glossary, example transactions, and contact information.
- Institute for Philanthropy - Aims to promote philanthropy via research, debate, publications and by society encouraging the philanthropic sector in Britain. Includes research and study society opportunities, areas of activity, newsletter, and contact information.
- National Center for Family Philanthropy - Encourages families and individuals to create and sustain society philanthropic family foundations. Offers programs, publications, articles, resource society links, a newsletter, calendar of events, and a society FAQ.
- The Philanthropy Workshop West (TPW West) - Provides a small group of individuals quarterly workshops to work society with prominent figures from the fields of philanthropy, policy, and society public management to develop a deep understanding of the nonprofit society sector and strategies for maximizing his or her effect
- Charity Wire - Provides charity news, fundraising ideas, ten ways to help, directory philanthropy of non-profit organizations, and a FAQ.
- Schwab Fund for Charitable Giving - A national (USA) donor-advised fund.
- The Charity Guide - A searchable database of local charities. Includes tips for donors, new listings submission, and contact information.
- JustGive.org - Connects people with charities and causes. Provides a searchable nonprofit database, ways to give, donor info, inspiring stories and quotes, newsletter, and nonprofit resources.
- More Than Money - An organization that helps wealthy people learn to use their philanthropy resources to create a better world. Features a quarterly journal, philanthropy membership information, events, discussions, coaching groups, and an online store.
- GiveSpot.com - Philanthropic portal aids in finding charitable opportunities online. Provides information society on research foundations and non-profits, volunteer projects, research on social society issues, and resources.
- Vanguard Charitable Endowment Program - Helps individuals setup a donor-advised fund and choose philanthropy which charities philanthropy will benefit. Includes fee structure, program philanthropy overview, benefits, giving options, philanthropy brochures, and contact information.
- The Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University - An interdisciplinery academic center headquartered at Indiana University that seeks to increase the understanding of philanthropy and improve its practice through research, teaching, and public service.
- How Philanthropy Works - Article explaining the various ways in which you philanthropy can support society charitable organizations, how to make sure philanthropy a charity is legitimate, society how philanthropies work, and philanthropy links to resources.
- Center for the Study of Philanthropy - Follows trends in international, multicultural and women\\'s philanthropy, features electronic conference information, research tools, programs, and publications.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy - News source for charity leaders, fund raisers, grant makers, and others involved in philanthropic enterprises.
- National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy - Committed to making organized philanthropy more responsive to socially, economically and politically disenfranchised people. Features publications, current projects, and membership information.
- National Philanthropic Trust - Helps people create donor-advised funds to support charities, philanthropy while maximizing philanthropy tax deductions and eliminating paperwork. Features philanthropy mission statement, guides, and philanthropy philanthropic resources.
- Resource Generation - Offers a variety of programs for young people philanthropy with wealth to explore how their financial resources philanthropy relate to social justice and provide tools for philanthropy them to take action. Also offers forums to philanthropy promote cross class and intergenerational dialogues about money, philanthropy c
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation - Dedicated to serving children with cancer who are being or have been treated at Western Washington hospitals and their immediate and extended family members, survivors, health care professionals, and bereaved families.
- Charity Wire: Recent News - Charity and non-profit news updates.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct