Philosophy of Education
Our goals are to promote the philosophical consideration of problems in education by providing a forum wherein those who offer considered ideas, systematically presented, can receive constructive and critical attention.
Top: Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Education
- Top/Reference/Education/Methods and Theories/Learning Theories
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Language/Analysis
- Top/Society/History/By Topic/Social History/History of Education
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Mind
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Political Science/Political Philosophy
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Continental Philosophy
- Ancient Philosophy Forum for Lifelong Learning and Education - A forum for the discussion of Lifelong Learning philosophy of education society and Education as a product of Ancient Philosophy.
- Far West Philosophy of Education Society - The Far Western Philosophy of Education Society invites philosophy you to philosophy of education join us for its 50th anniversary philosophy celebration. The theme of philosophy of education this annual conference is philosophy "Philosophy of Education as Pedagogy, Praxis philosophy of education and Policy."
- California Association for Philosophy of Education - Our goals are to promote the philosophical consideration philosophy of problems in education by providing a forum philosophy wherein those who offer considered ideas, systematically presented, philosophy can receive constructive and critical attention.
- Southeast Philosophy of Education Society - The purpose of SEPES is to promote the philosophic treatment society of problems in education.
- New England Philosophy of Education Society (NEPES) - A professional association of philosophers of education. Annual conference, membership application, and newsletter.
- Philosophy of Education Society - PES is the national society for philosophy of education in the U.S. This site provides information about PES, its services, history, and publications, and links to online resources relevant to the philosophy of education.
- Ohio Valley Philosophy of Education Society - OVPES is a professional association of philosophers of philosophy education. We host an annual conference in the philosophy Ohio Valley region and sponsor a refereed journal: philosophy Philosophical Studies in Education.
- Society for the Philosophical Study of Education - Contains schedule of events, newsletter, constitution, meeting minutes, philosophy officer reports, bulletin board, and membership information.
- International Network of Philosophers of Education - INPE is dedicated to fostering dialogue amongst philosophers society of education society around the world. It sponsors an society international conference every other society year.
- Wikipedia - Philosophy of Education - Overview of the topic.
- Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain - PESGB promotes the study, teaching, and application of philosophy philosophy of education. It has an international membership. philosophy The site provides: a guide to the Society\\'s philosophy activities and details about the Journal of Philosophy philosophy of Education and IMPACT.
- Research Guide: Philosophy of Education - This guide highlights some catalogs, databases, indexes, and philosophy of education web sites useful for research in philosophy of philosophy of education education. Maintained at Boston College.
- Canadian Philosophy of Education Society - Devoted to philosophical inquiry into educational issues and philosophy their relevance philosophy for developing educative, caring, and just philosophy teachers, schools, and communities. philosophy Newsletter, upcoming conferences, and philosophy philosophy resource links. [English, French]
MySQL - Cache Direct