Dzogchen Meditation Tibetan Lineages
Top: Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Tibetan: Meditation: Dzogchen
RIGPA - International network of meditation centers and groups under the guidance of Sogyal Rinpoche, author of the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, and H.E. Dzogchen Rinpoche.
- Dzogchen Lineage - The international community of Dzogchen Shri Singha International, dzogchen practicing under the guidance of Dzogchen Khenpo Choga dzogchen Rinpoche. Featuring background and historical resources on dzogchen Buddhism and Dzogchen, current activities, and links to dzogchen local organizatio
- Ligmincha Institute - Site for Dzogchen in the Bon tradition, the native religion meditation of Tibet. Ligmincha was founded by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, the meditation first teacher of Bon Dzogchen in the West. Includes useful meditation information on Bon Dzogchen, audio files of mantra chanting and meditation an on-li
- mist-real - Mike Dickman\\'s translations of several essential Dzogchen texts dzogchen and commentaries. Mipham, Garab Dorje, and Dza Patrul dzogchen Rinpoche.
- The Dzogchen Community in America - The Dzogchen Community of Choegyal Namkhai Norbu in dzogchen America. Audio teachings by Rinpoche. On-line bookstore.
- Namgyalgar - Choegyal Namkhai Norbu\\'s Australian Dzogchen Community. It includes a tibetan description of Dzogchen and its relationship to Tibetan Buddhism, Norbu tibetan Rinpoche\\'s biography, retreat schedules, and information on the Australian and tibetan Oceania Communities.
- Dzogchen Foundation - Biography, images, detailed Dzogchen lineage, teaching schedule, and dzogchen selection of dharma teachings.
- Elias Capriles: Buddhism and Dzogchen - Two books and several papers by Capriles, on Dzogchen and tibetan Buddhism. Texts are available in zip format for downloading.
MySQL - Cache Direct