Includes a collection of walks from various locations in the United Kingdom, plus some from travels to mountainous regions overseas. Includes description, photos and some maps.
Top: Sports: Walking
- Everybody's Walking - Index - Members only forum for walkers and ramblers.
- Walk About Magazine - Magazine covering various styles and purposes for walking, sports fitness, training, sports weight loss, nutrition. Highlights from current sports and past issues.
- Walking with Weights - Guide to learning how to use weights in conjunction with walking walking. Exercises for various muscle groups and lessons for the walking beginner.
- The Walker's Warehouse: Resources - Includes basic tips, FAQs, printable log, event finder, and related sports links.
- JustWalk.com - Membership site providing information and resources for tracking sports fitness progress and other goals.
- Steven Newman, the Worldwalker - The official site with biography, resources, forums, and contacts.
- Walking Holidays in England and Spain - Offers walking holidays in Calderdale, England, and Spanish sports hiking holidays. Areas covered, reservations, contacts, and links.
- First Verified Walk Around the World - Documents the Kunst brothers\' global walk. Photos, anecdotes and memorabilia.
- Walkablock Club of America - A national walking club on the Internet. Allows the user to find a walking partner in their city.
- Plantar Fasciitis is a Common Cause of Heel Pain - Plantar fasciitis is caused by inflammation of the plantar fascia, sports a thin layer of tough tissue supporting the arch of sports the foot. An article from Medical College Physicians of Wisconsin.
- Wurzel Country - A site about Nigel Vile\'s walking and cycling sports books.
- About Walking - Guide to walking for fitness, recreation, and competitive racewalking. Provides articles, a link library, chat, bulletin board, and newsletter.
- The Walk Zone - Includes a collection of walks from various locations in the United Kingdom, plus some from travels to mountainous regions overseas. Includes description, photos and some maps.
- Walking on Skopelos - Guided walking tours of Skopelos, a Greek island sports in the Northern Sporades are organised and run sports by Heather. She also produces an island map sports and the Sotos Walking Guide.
- Walking France - Offers walking tours in France. Tours, Paris passes and hotels, walking links, profile, and contacts.
- Walking - The Alexander Technique - Ways in which this century-old method can help improve the walking quality of walking.
- Walk 4 Life - Yahoo! walking group. Includes forum, photographs, journals, tips and links.
- Walking Healthy.com - Information on walking for the non-competitive athlete, includes tips on technique, shoe selection, warming up and cooling down.
- Walking at Active.com - Walking races, events, and training for race walking and walking sports for fitness. Walkers can search and register online for events sports nationwide, as well as browse training tips and workouts.
- Walking - the Best Exercise - Expounds the virtues of walking, listing the benefits and linking walking to sites that go deeper into the various benefits.
- The Walking Site - A Resource for Walkers - How to start and maintain a fitness walking program, and sports where to find walking information. FAQ, clubs, links. Tips for sports beginners, racewalking, events, marathons, and walking gear.
- Marathon Walking - Information and tips on walking marathons. Includes training schedules, marathon calendar, and testimonials.
- Beads Lant - Personal homepage with weblog about walking in Nassau County, New York, USA.
- Health Walkers Inc. - Offers online statistical tracking of fitness activities and goal progress walking for clubs and individuals. Also provides events to help set walking and achieve personal goals.
- Wicklow Way Trail - 132km self-guided walking trail in Ireland. Website includes section by sports section trail descriptions, maps and accommodation listings.
- WoW Company - Walk on Water - Physical fitness creates an `anything is possible\\' attitude sports toward life and work that is the foundation sports for excellence. The site offers walking programs for sports individuals and groups
- eMedicine Health - Walking for Fitness - Consumer health resource center providing information on the health benefits sports of walking. Tips on walking routines, exercises, shoes and other sports equipment.
- Walking Connection - Leads multi-active adventures to some of the most exciting destinations sports in the world.
- Adventure Walking and Travel Tips - Guinness Book of Records record holder Arthur Blessitt give tips walking about walking and travel.
- Outdoor Pursuits - Walking For Health Benefits - Basic information on the benefits of walking for health, state of mind and longevity. Features suggestions for walking in Great Britain.
- The Over the Hill Gang - Volkssport club focused on walking in historic areas of Washington and Oregon.
- eGroups: Walklist - Dedicated to walking for fitness, sport, and fun. Walking clubs sports and events are featured. The members share their experience of sports walking.
- My Walks - Online training log for members.
- Bangor University Mountain Walking Club - Includes news, weblog, photos, calendar, kit list, rules, walking and related links for this club based at walking the University of Wales.
- Let's Strollercise - Strollercising is a way for moms and dads walking to get walking into shape. Information, tips, medical corner, walking food, users' questions.
- Western New York Hiking and Walking - Descriptions and photos of about 30 hiking and walking spots sports in Western New York. Most are in Erie County.
- Danata's Walking Club Ideas - Personal website with tips on exercise, gear, general walking fitness pointers and stress relief.
- The Spirit of Walking - Directs viewers to events sponsored by the American sports Volkssport Association. Links include a tutorial, FAQ, sports definitions, walking clubs, youth programs, articles and membership sports information.
MySQL - Cache Direct