Artists Art History Arts
A virtual museum and searchable database of European painting and sculpture of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods (1200-1700), currently containing over 6,500 reproductions. Biographies, commentaries, and guided tours.
Top: Arts: Art History: Artists
- Top/Arts/Graphic Design/Graphic Designers
- Top/Arts/Illustration/Historic Illustrators
- Top/Arts/Visual Arts/Sculpture/History/Sculptors
- Top/Kids and Teens/People and Society/Biography/Artists
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Visual Arts/Artists
- The Smart-Ass Guide to Art - Offers humorous biographical notes on artists such as Giotto, Artemisia arts Gentileschi, Franz Hals, Picasso.
- Famous Painter - Lives and art of famous painters Pablo Picasso, art history Salvador art history Dali, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and Vincent art history Van Gogh. art history Biographies and images of works.
- Brain-Juice - Well-written biographies about 20th century art, film, history, literature, and music. All biographies are written by students at the best U.S. universities, with the strongest concentration from Brown, Harvard, Princeton, and Yale.
- Distinguished Artists Series - Distinguished artists, including an alphabetical index of over art history 2,000 deceased American artists, as provided by Traditional art history Fine Arts Online organization.
- Olga's Gallery - Large collection of images of the works of arts many artists, with biographies and historical comments. arts Sorted by alphabet, topic, movement, and nationality/country. arts Offers a newsletter, and archives are available.
- Giorgio Vasari - The Lives of the Artists - An illustrated companion to Vasari\'s Lives, with associated text.
- Artquizz - Test your knowledge of all periods of Art, painters and art history painting with quizzes, games and puzzles. Site aimed for all art history levels of knowledge, including children pages. Visitors are invited to art history participate in the making of new pages, in English and art history in French.
- ARC International - The Art Renewal Center - Offering biographical information and high-resolution images of many arts paintings from arts the great masters of the 19th arts century.
- Four American Painters: Eakins, Homer, Hopper, Sargent - A survey of American painting, focusing on the work of art history Thomas Eakins, Winslow Homer, Edward Hopper, and John Singer Sargent.
- Last Expression - Exploration of the art created by the prisoners artists at the concentration camp Auschwitz.
- Art-Platform.com - Offers images of the works of famous painters.
- United States Senate Catalogue of Fine Art - Senate document detailing the portraits and sculptures in the United States Senate.
- AskART.com Artist Reference - Information on American and international artists including bodies arts of work, valuation and appraisal techniques, auction records, arts publications, and artists representatives as well as biographies, arts literature and museum information for American painters and
- WetCanvas: Virtual Museum - A true virtual museum, complete with images, stories, arts and biographical notes on the great masters.
- Art History at Loggia - \\'Artists at a Glance\\' features a select group of some artists of the most important artists who have shaped the history artists of art.
- Women Artists in History - Showcase of women artists down through the centuries.
- Web Gallery of Art - A virtual museum and searchable database of European arts painting and arts sculpture of the Gothic, Renaissance and arts Baroque periods (1200-1700), currently arts containing over 6,500 reproductions. arts Biographies, commentaries, and guided tours.
- The Grand Tour: Venice & Rome in the 18th Century - Oglethorpe University Museum exhibition of 18th century landscape and veduta paintings of Venice and Rome. This important exhibit included works by Canaletto, Panini and Ricci.
- The Essence of Line: French Drawings from Ingres to Degas - Database of more than 900 works by artists such as art history Eugéne Delacroix, Honoré Daumier, Paul Cézanne, and Edgar Degas illuminate art history the range of French art over the course of a art history century of innovation.
MySQL - Cache Direct