Sculptors History Sculpture Visual Arts
Museum housing works that span the career of the American sculptor, known for his monumental figurative work, public memorials, fountains, portraits and sculptures of animals.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Sculpture: History: Sculptors
- Carrick, Alexander (1882 - 1966) - Scottish sculptor who was responsible for many Scottish history war memorials and was influential as an academician history of the Royal Scottish Academy. The site provides history a full biography of his life and work history including many photographs.
- Augustincic, Antun (1900-1979) - Biography of Croatian monumental sculptor from the Augustincic history Gallery.
- Barnard, George Grey (1863-1938) - Highlights the contribution to the art world of sculpture the American sculpture sculptor, exploring the people and places sculpture that influenced him.
- Maillol, Aristide (1861-1941) - An illustrated biography by Ryozo Himino of the French sculptor. sculpture This is an English translation by the author of a sculpture book in Japanese (Tokyo 2001).
- Arp, Jean (1886-1996) - Biography of the modernist sculptor Jean Arp from the Guggenheim Collection.
- Zúñiga, Francesco (1912-1998) - Eminent Mexican sculptor born in Costa Rica. Site history features a history small gallery of artworks and chronology history as well as information history on the rarely seen history photography of Bernice Kolko.
- Henghes, Heinz (1906-1975) - An account of the life and work of sculptors the German sculpture born artist and sculptor.
- Szukalski, Stanislav (1893-1987) - The official website for the Polish-American sculptor, painter history and writer. Biographies, gallery, posters, and books.
- Rheinhold, Hugo (1853-1900) - Axel Schmetzke provides primary and secondary sources on the life and works of the late-19th century German-Jewish sculptor, particularly his "Philosophizing Monkey" bronze.
- Polasek, Albin (1879-1965) - Museum and sculpture garden devoted to Czech-American sculptor.
- McKenna, James (1933-2000) - Review of the achievement of Irish stone sculptor, sculptors and of history his contribution to the International Hopkins sculptors Summer School in Ireland.
- Subirachs, Josep Maria (b.1927) - Pioneer of Avant Guard sculpture in Catalonia in history the second half of the twentieth century. (Site history in English, Catalan and Spanish)
- Fredericks, Marshall M. (1908-1998) - Museum housing works that span the career of sculpture the American sculptor, known for his monumental figurative sculpture work, public memorials, fountains, portraits and sculptures of sculpture animals.
MySQL - Cache Direct