Constable, John Artists Art History
John Constable (1776-1837) was an English painter who was a master of landscape painting in the romantic style. His works, done directly from nature, influenced French painters of the Barbizon School and the Impressionism movement.
Top: Arts: Art History: Artists: C: Constable, John
- John Constable at Langham, a Village in Essex - Artist's biography and several images of his works.
- The Haywain by John Constable - The story behind the classic English work of constable, john art.
- Olga's Gallery: John Constable - Comprehensive collection of the artist\\'s works with a c biography and constable, john historical comments.
- WebMuseum: Constable, John - Artist's biography and a collection of images.
- Britain Express: John Constable - Artist's biography.
- Grave of John Constable - Pictures of artist's grave.
- Artcyclopedia: John Constable on the Internet - Links to artist\\'s works in art museum sites and image constable, john archives worldwide.
- Haber's Art Reviews: John Constable and the Origins of Modernism - Reviews by John Haber of New York City artists art galleries and museums.
- John Constable at the Worldwide Art Gallery - Artist's biography and a timeline.
- CGFA: John Constable - Image gallery with the artist\'s biography from MS artists Encarta '97.
- Artchive: John Constable - Excerpts from the article by Simon Wilson and c a collection artists of images.
MySQL - Cache Direct