Grosz, George Artists Art History
Born Georg Ehrenfried Gross he later changed his name to George Grosz (1893-1956), German satirical, expressionist painter and founder member of the Dada movement.
Top: Arts: Art History: Artists: G: Grosz, George
- Top/Arts/Art History/Periods and Movements/Expressionism
- Top/Arts/Art History/Periods and Movements/Dada
- George Grosz and the Communist Party: Art and Radicalism in Crisis, 1918 to 1936 - Review in The Art Bulletin, June 1998, by Maria Tatar.
- The Engineer Heartfield, George Grosz (1920) - Review of the painting by Jonathan Jones, The artists Guardian, Saturday g April 27, 2002.
- Pillars of Society (1926) - Review of the painting by Mark Vallen.
- The Weimar Republic: The Fragility of Democracy - A collection of documents and excerpts relating to artists the artist and his stance on the Weimar artists Republic.
- Grosz, George - Featuring a brief biography, pictures, and illustrations.
- Paleta: George Grosz - A library with detailed images of the artists work.
- Olga's Gallery: George Grosz - Collection of works of the German artist with a biography grosz, george and historical comments.
- Artcyclopedia: George Grosz - Links to media and other resources relevant to artists this artist.
- Wikipedia: George Grosz - Biography with quotes and references.
MySQL - Cache Direct