Seurat, Georges Artists Art History
(1859-1991) French neoimpressionist painter, he devised the pointillist technique of painting in tiny dots of pure color. His method, called divisionism, was a systematic refinement of the broken color of the impressionists.
Top: Arts: Art History: Artists: S: Seurat, Georges
- Top/Arts/Art History/Periods and Movements/Pointillism
- Top/Kids and Teens/People and Society/Biography/Artists/Seurat, Georges
- Georges Seurat - Olga's Gallery - Collection of works of the French artist with biography and seurat, georges historical comments.
- Wetcanvas - Seurat, Georges - Featuring a short biography and some paintings.
- Artchive: Georges Seurat - Images and discussion of his influence and style.
MySQL - Cache Direct