English as a Second Language English Language Arts Education
Fee based learning modules for self-assessment, vocabulary and grammar which includes a free demonstration. For beginner to advanced students as well as teachers.
Top: Arts: Education: Language Arts: English: English as a Second Language
- Top/Reference/Education/K through 12/Bilingual Education
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/English/English as a Second Language
- Cutting Edge CALL Resources - Features interactive and video demonstrations of language learning tools for english teachers and students, such as a TOEFL preparation quiz, listening, english alphabet and integrated skills practice modules. Computer requirements listed.
- Learning Post - Offers vocabulary lessons, news stories, reading and teaching english as a language arts second language tips. Primarily for Thai learners and teachers.
- Accent Modification Training - Provides pronunciation improvement programs for international speakers of english English as english well as information about the English english language.
- Pumpkin and Company - Free learning and teaching resources for students, teachers and parents. english as a second language Free publication of teachers\' own interactive activities.
- Dave's ESL Cafe - Offers discussion forums, chat room, interactive exercises, online language arts tutorials, english and extensive web guide. Also provides teaching language arts ideas and english job postings.
- A Guide to Learning English as a Second Language - Grammar and vocabulary quizzes and tips for teachers, parents and english students.
- Absolutenglish - Lesson plans and activities for grade 9-12 students learning English english as a foreign language and their teachers.
- ESLgold.com - Resources for teachers and students with a variety english of free language arts learning and teaching materials, all categorized english for access by skill language arts and level.
- Oxford Seminars - ESL teacher training certificate courses across North America.
- TEFL.net - Offers a jobs wanted and a teachers wanted language arts section, english as a second language sends job updates via Email, teacher training, language arts handouts and english as a second language resources, lesson plans and a teacher\'s language arts forum.
- Mailing List for English Learners - Members are offered free lessons every week.
- English Language Learning Online - Question bank for students, language forum, tests, language news for english teachers, and an irregular verb list program.
- It's Online Network - Offers areas which include penpals, website creation, messaging, language arts interactive language arts grammar and vocabulary exercises, activities, resources for language arts teachers and language arts students.
- English Language Learning and UK Study Materials - Quizzes, songs and projects for learners and teachers language arts emphasizing english as a second language Sussex local history and discussion topics.
- English4theworld - Resources for learners and teachers. Classroom activities, games, lesson plans and articles. Requires login.
- Aardvark's English Forum - Portal with resources for students and teachers. Interactive english as a english second language exercises, message boards, bookshop, school guide, web directory, english english as a second language and world news.
- 1-language.com - Includes student and teacher forums, chat, job center, english as a language arts second language multilingual helplines, links directory, resource library and, study english language arts as a second language materials. Also a bank of teacher contributed language arts teaching english as a second language ideas, multilingual translation help, and language arts interactive lessons.
- Iowa Literacy Resource Center - Offers resources in literacy, ESL, adult basic education, and GED english preparation.
- English Language Self Access Centre - Fee based learning modules for self-assessment, vocabulary and grammar which english as a second language includes a free demonstration. For beginner to advanced students as english as a second language well as teachers.
- ESL Partyland - Provides many interactive quizzes, discussion forums and topic-based language arts learning pages for students. On the teachers side, language arts lessons and printable materials to use in class.
- The British Council - Aims to connect people worldwide with learning opportunities and creative english ideas from the UK. Includes resources for teachers and students.
- Study Business and Academic English - Courses, materials and resources for students and teachers of academic english as a second language and business English. Requires RealAudio and RealVideo.
- Longman English Language Teaching - Educational publisher of resources for all ages and language arts abilities (nursery - post 16) across the curriculum.
- English Exercises Online - Offering interactive materials for students and ready-to-use handouts language arts for teachers
- The Linguistic Funland TESL Page - Information for teachers and students on finding penpals, english teaching materials, activities, and jobs.
MySQL - Cache Direct