Professional Associations and Societies Teacher Resources English as a Second Language
An association for teachers, lecturers, teacher trainers, academic managers, researchers and institutions involved in the English Language Teaching (ELT) industry.
Top: Arts: Education: Language Arts: English: English as a Second Language: Teacher Resources: Professional Associations and Societies
- QATESOL - The Queensland Association of Teachers of English to professional associations and teacher resources societies Speakers of Other Languages (QATESOL) is a professional professional associations teacher resources and societies organization concerned primarily with the teaching of English professional teacher resources associations and societies to speakers of other languages.
- British Columbia Teachers of English as an Additional Language (BCTEAL) - A professional association for teachers of English language learners.
- TESOL Greece - A non-profit professional association for Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, affiliated with TESOL Inc., USA.
- California Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CATESOL) - A professional association representing teachers of English language learners throughout California and Nevada.
- Centre for Canadian Language Benchmark - Promotes greater consistency and effectiveness in adult ESL and second professional associations and societies language instruction. Also a national TESL resource center and inquiry professional associations and societies service.
- ELTA Rhine e.V. - English Language Teachers' Association - Provides information on upcoming activities and workshops, links professional associations and professional associations and societies societies to other ELTAs in German speaking countries and professional associations professional associations and societies and societies information on the Compulsory Pension Scheme.
- TESOL Korea - A network to connect with others in the ELT community, as well as a source of information for ELT resource materials and events in Korea and abroad.
- International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) - An association for teachers, lecturers, teacher trainers, academic teacher resources managers, researchers and institutions involved in the English teacher resources Language Teaching (ELT) industry.
- TESOL Islamia - Professional organization concerned with the teaching of English as a professional associations and societies second or foreign language to Muslims worldwide.
- Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA) - The National coordinating body representing teachers of English to speakers of other languages in Australia. ACTA aims to promote and strengthen English while supporting and respecting people\'s linguistic and cultural heritage.
- ELToc - Offers live conferences for professionals worldwide.
- TESOL International Research Foundation - Non-profit organization whose goal is to generate new knowledge about professional associations and societies English language teaching and learning domestically and abroad.
- Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Inc. (TESOL) - A global professional association for English language educators professional associations and societies involved in the teaching English as a second, professional associations and societies foreign, or other language.
- St. Petersburg English Language Teachers' Association (SPELTA) - A professional association aimed at bringing together teachers of English professional associations and societies to improve EFL teaching.
- TESL Ontario - A provincial non-profit organization of educators and specialists professional associations and teacher resources societies which discusses membership, certification, and professional development.
- TESOL Spain - A non-profit association representing English language teaching.
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) - Features publications and workshops with a calendar of professional associations and english as a second language societies the latest events. Also information on jobs and professional associations english as a second language and societies resources.
- NNEST Caucus - The official site of the Non-native English Speakers in TESOL (NNEST) Caucus. Requires paid membership. Newsletter and discussion forum.
- TESOL France - Represents the interests of professionals in EFL (English teacher resources as professional associations and societies a Foreign Language) in France, whether their teacher resources concerns are professional associations and societies in the private or public sector, teacher resources classroom, management or professional associations and societies publication.
- TESOL Arabia - Based in the United Arab Emirates, this TESOL teacher resources organization english as a second language serves as a network for English language teacher resources teachers.
MySQL - Cache Direct