Teaching Online Teacher Resources English as a Second Language
Offers hands on three-week online course designed for teachers who want to make effective use of the Internet in the classroom. Graduate credit or PDU options available.
Top: Arts: Education: Language Arts: English: English as a Second Language: Teacher Resources: Teaching Online
- Web-based CALL-Home - Information and lessons on web-based computer assisted language teaching online learning.
- Index of Technology Tips - Technology Tips of the Month: software, email, group teaching online discussions, content-based instruction, skill areas, web searching.
- ESL/EFL Web Sites We Would Like to See (I-TESL-J) - Some things teachers and students would like to teacher resources see teacher resources on the ESL/EFL WWW. Ideas submitted by teacher resources visitors.
- E-mail as a teaching tool - This presentation paper lecture arises out of a english as a second language conviction that e-mail affords the English language learner english as a second language an opportunity to increase his/ her writing output english as a second language in a very meaningful and personal way.
- Alisa's Virtual Classes - Includes syllabi and sample assignments for using internet english as a second language in the EFL/ESL classroom.
- UVic's Language Teaching Clipart Library - Clipart library that consists of about 3000 images which are english as a second language useful in the teaching of basic vocabulary.
- Internet Lessons for ESL - Internet lessons that the teacher can use with english as a second language students to familiarize them with the Internet and english as a second language Internet-related English.
- Introducing EFL Students to Chat Rooms - An article that contains four lesson plans that english as a teacher resources second language show language learners how to use chat rooms english teacher resources as a second language for language learning purposes.
- Internet Foreign Language Workshops - Foreign Language Studies Workshops: Teaching with the Internet.
- Lesson Plan Gallery - Small collection of plans for older students.
- An Evaluation of the Usefulness of the Internet in the EFL Classroom - Provides a thesis on the subject as well as links teacher resources to other relevant areas.
- Vance Stevens ESL Home - Collection of teaching resources for teachers and learners.
- Volterre - English Language Resources: Books for Teaching English Using the Internet - List of Books for Teaching English Using the teacher resources Internet.
- Clip Art Collection for FL instruction - Royalty-Free Clip Art Collection for Foreign/Second Language Instruction
- The Online College for Teacher of English - Innovative Online TESOL certificate course - Get your Tesol certificate at your own pace.The Ontesol.com TESOL course is an innovative course with videoed observations lessons and pronunciation recorded material.
- Integrating the Internet into the Classroom - Offers hands on three-week online course designed for teachers who teaching online want to make effective use of the Internet in the teaching online classroom. Graduate credit or PDU options available.
MySQL - Cache Direct