Scholarship and Technology Humanities Arts
Richard Bear's 1996 paper on preparing electronic texts for the internet, uses Sidney's The Lady of May as a case study
Top: Arts: Humanities: Scholarship and Technology
- Literary Terms / Rhetorical Devices - "A Glossary of Literary Terms and A Handbook arts of Rhetorical Devices including an Introduction and a arts Self Test."
- Institute for the Humanities - Offering fellowships and public programs in the humanities and the arts, including art exhibitions, lecture series, conferences, and an annual Humanities Spring Seminar.
- Teaching European Literature and Culture with Communication and Information Technologies - "The papers outline a rich range of approaches to the arts teaching of analytical and critical skills in literary and cultural arts studies." An Oxford University study.
- Early Modern Literary Studies - The January 1998 edition of Early Modern Literary humanities Studies, available online, is devoted to Shakespeare internet humanities scholarship.
- The Lady of May: a Case Study in the Rhetoric of Electronic Text - Richard Bear\\'s 1996 paper on preparing electronic texts arts for the internet, uses Sidney\\'s The Lady of May arts as a case study
- Electronic Sources of Information: A Bibliography - Subject Index to Literature on Electronic Sources of Information
- Review of English Verse Drama: The Full-Text Database. - Creating a CD-ROM literature database by David L. Gants, humanities University of Virginia.
- Film and Television - Collection of papers re: the influence and effect scholarship and technology scholarship and technology media has on culture from The English Server
- Flinders University - Counterpoints - Multidisciplinary postgraduate conference for postgraduate students to present arts their research scholarship and technology in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ilex Foundation - Promotes the study of humanistic traditions that derive from the civilizations of the Mediterranean and the Near East.
- The Perdita Project - Describes the Perdita Project, by Nottingham Trent University and Oxford arts University\\'s Centre for Humanities Computing, to create a database guide arts to over 400 early modern and 17th c. manuscripts by arts women.
- From Book to Screen: A Window on Renaissance Electronic Texts - Michael Best\'s article on electronic editions of Renaissance texts.
- International Conference on Humanities Computing and Digital Scholarship - Conference focusing on the intersection of advanced information technologies and arts the humanities; 2005, University of Victoria, Canada.
- Related Readings from IATH - "In this section, we collect pointers to resources on the internet that are broadly related to the projects underway at the Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities at the Univ. Of Va., or to the general topic of computing in the humanitie
- Southwest Regional Humanities Center - Promotes and facilitates the exchange of knowledge among arts individuals, communities, humanities and institutions that focus on regional arts humanities issues.
- Electronic Texts, File Formats, and Copyright - Perry Willett cites Biblical scholar\\'s early use of humanities electronic texts, humanities databases, and file formats.
- Humanitas - Interdisciplinary journal that explores the relationships between social philosophy, epistemology humanities and art. Features current and archived issues, as well as humanities information for prospective authors.
- H-AHC: Association for History and Computing - H-Net discussion group that exists to encourage and maintain interest arts in the use of computers in all types of historical arts studies. Features subject overview, archive, links to related lists, and arts subscription information.
- The English Server: Cyber Folder - Essays on the intersection between technology, culture and human nature.
MySQL - Cache Direct