Resources Performing Arts
Organization of physicians and other allied professionals dedicated to improving the health care and treatment of performing artists through education, research and teaching.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Resources
- The Actor's Checklist - A review of practices and practical information for starting and resources sustaining a career in singing, acting and the performing arts.
- McCarthy Arts Consulting - Offers planning, research, advocacy and communication services for resources nonprofit arts resources and cultural organizations.
- SimplyTaty - Auditions, plays, message board, chat, newsletter, interviews, biographies, unions and organizations.
- Performers Directory - Directory of models, dancers, musicians, DJs, actors, singers and circus performers. Also provides audition tips, FAQ, casting director listings, audition and notice board.
- Auditions and Audition Links - Notices with detailed information.
- Survivors Art Foundation - A non-profit organization committed to helping trauma survivors with artistic outlets through internet art and outreach programs, national exhibitions, publications and development of employment skills. Includes mission statement, board of directors, sta
- The Dance of Sound - Workshops designed for musicians, actors, dancers and singers. performing arts Schedule performing arts and booking information provided.
- The Performers Network - An online community for international variety performers, offering bulletin boards, performing arts web services, library and links to the performing community.
- Performing Arts Resources - Educational information and links in over 50 categories.
- Performing Arts Medicine Association - Organization of physicians and other allied professionals dedicated to improving the health care and treatment of performing artists through education, research and teaching.
MySQL - Cache Direct