Minolta 35mm Cameras Equipment and Services
Minolta was founded in 1928 as the Japan-German Camera Company. Minolta's first 35mm camera, the Minolta 35, was released in 1947.
Top: Arts: Photography: Equipment and Services: Cameras: 35mm: Minolta
- The Minolta XD-7 Multimodes SLR Camera - Specifications, operating instructions, and message board for the 35mm first multimode 35mm SLR.
- Minolta Users Group - Features reviews, comparisons, and FAQs for various Minolta 35mm cameras and minolta accessories.
- Yahoo! Groups: Manual Minolta - A discussion group for Minolta cameras, limited to manual focusing models.
- Free Minolta Manuals - Resource for free instruction and repair manuals for cameras Manual Focus cameras and Maxxum and Dynax Minolta Cameras, cameras lenses and accessories. cameras Includes links to unofficial cameras sources.
- Yahoo! Groups: minolta - Archive for a Minolta users' mailing list.
- Minolta; Boonedocks.net - Collection of Minolta links, plus a searchable archive 35mm of the Minolta mailing list.
- The Minolta XK / XM SLR - Specifications and user instructions for Minolta\'s 1971 pro-model cameras SLR.
- Minolta Photographs by Gary Walts - A professional photographer praises Minolta\\'s wireless flash system. Several examples and lighting diagrams presented.
MySQL - Cache Direct