35mm Cameras Equipment and Services Photography
The most common type of camera today, 35mm cameras were invented in 1914 by Oskar Barnack, and made commercially available by Leica in 1925. In the decades since then, literally hundreds of companies have produced a large variety of 35mm cameras, ranging from "single use" disposable cameras to professional-level SLR systems.As implied by the name, these cameras use 35mm-wide film, spooled into light-tight cartridges. Most 35mm cameras record 24 by 36mm images on the film, but alternate formats (such as 24 x 32mm and 24 x 18mm) do exist. The 35mm format provides a comfortable balance between image clarity, camera size, and affordability that has made the format popular with with professional and amateur photographers.
Top: Arts: Photography: Equipment and Services: Cameras: 35mm
PhotoZone - SLR system guides, camera technology and handling, photo technique, news, links, and comments.
- Chinon, Ricoh and Sears K-mount cameras - Information on Chinon, Ricoh and Sears K-mount cameras. cameras On-line equipment and services manuals, links, personal information on how cameras they work and accessories.
- Praktica B Camera Pages - Specifications and history of Praktica\\'s bayonet mount camera equipment and services equipment and services system.
- Horizon 202 - panoramic photography - black&white panoramic photography and many links to Horizon 35mm 202 related cameras sites. also a polaroid project.
- The Praktica M42 Camera's Web - Detailed history of and technical information on the cameras 42 mm cameras screw-mount single lens reflex cameras.
- Miranda Camera Home Page - History and descriptions of the defunct camera company\'s 35mm products.
- View-Master Personal Stereo Camera - Specifications, owner\\'s manual, and techniques for the 1950s-era stereoscopic camera used to produce View-Master reels.
- Yahoo Groups: Fujica 35mm SLRs - Meeting place for users of the single lens equipment and services reflex system.
- Mamiya NC Series - Information on the NC1000 and NC1000S cameras, Mamiya-Sekor 35mm Auto CS cameras lenses, and affiliated accessories.
- Screw Mount (M42) Cameras - Specifications for cameras from various manufacturers, plus relevant 35mm hyperlinks.
- Manual Cameras - reviews of cameras from various manufacturers
MySQL - Cache Direct