Animated Series, The Star Trek Series Science Fiction and Fantasy Programs
Late in 1972 Norm Prescott and Lou Scheimer - top executives at Filmation approached Gene Roddenberry and Paramount about obtaining the rights to do an animated version of Star Trek.The rights were granted to Filmation, and soon after, NBC bought the series. But although the show was presented as a serious program perfectly suitable for adult viewing in prime time, the NBC executives considered it kiddie fare and relegated the show to Saturday mornings and as a result it has become the forgotten Star Trek.
Top: Arts: Television: Programs: Science Fiction and Fantasy: S: Star Trek Series: Animated Series, The
Curt Danhauser's Guide to Animated Star Trek - An in depth guide featuring an episode guide, history of the series, character details, production lists, and other information.
- Pazsaz Entertainment Network - Animated Series - Contains series and episode information. Also links to animated series, the animated series, the sites to purchase TAS episodes of videocassette.
- Mike's Guide - Information on the Animated Series, including an episode animated series, the guide and images.
- Ritterson's Episode Guides - Features a cast list and description for each episode in s both seasons.
- Deep Space 93 - Includes an episode guide and ratings on each s episode.
- StarTrek.com - Animated Series - Official site which includes a synopsis and cast s list from animated series, the each episode.
- IMDb - Plot and voice cast information.
- Trekkies - Animated Series - Includes a Series guide, complete episode listings, cast animated series, the information and images.
MySQL - Cache Direct