POV-Ray 3D Computer Graphics Visual Arts
A gallery of computer-generated art made with POV-Ray and other 3D graphics tools. The site also includes other areas of personal interest.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Computer Graphics: 3D: POV-Ray
- Top/Computers/Software/Graphics/3D/Animation and Design Tools/POV-Ray/Utilities and Include Files
- Top/Computers/Software/Graphics/3D/Ray Tracing
- Top/Computers/Software/Graphics/3D/Animation and Design Tools/POV-Ray
- Zubenelgenubi - Tom York\\'s web page, including topics in astronomy, 3d physics, maths pov-ray and computing, fractals, 3D starmaps and 3d 3D computer graphics.
- Anto Matkovic's Page - Anto offers a gallery of his and some tutorials on pov-ray using sPatch.
- Remco de Korte - Stills and animation created using POV-Ray. Includes a cartoon character 3d called "Vic".
- "Forgotten Worlds", Mick Hazelgrove's Art Gallery - Galleries and tutorials about POV-Ray,
- Uncle Tyler's Get Away - Personal site with POV-Ray include files and links to other POV-Ray sites.
- Virtual Dave's Computer Art Gallery - Personal Povray gallery.
- Mathematical Art - Personal galleries by Ph. Jacqueroux, using POV-Ray, Poser, Terragen (some 3d parts of this site are in French)
- rune|vision - 3D Graphics - 3d images and animations, and POV-Ray resources including computer graphics a 3d particle system for the simulation of water, computer graphics fire, smoke 3d and fireworks.
- Dennis Miller's Page - Artistic, mathematical 3D graphical images
- Mark's Wagner's Home Page - Some special techniques, including randomly placing objects on pov-ray the surface of another object
- Justin Watkins - POV-Ray Gallery - A gallery of computer-generated art made with POV-Ray and other computer graphics 3D graphics tools. The site also includes other areas of computer graphics personal interest.
- Christoph Hormann - Christoph Hormann\\'s POV-Ray site. Includes some awesome terrain models and computer graphics other ideas.
- The Book of Beginnings - Gilles Tran produces some spectacularly realistic images using POV-Ray
- Pod - Home Page - Notes on the use of POV-Ray for the Internet Movie computer graphics Project
- Yet Another Bloody Raytrace Gallery - Images created by Ib Rassmussen using POV-Ray; mostly architecture. 3d Also includes a tutorial on wood textures.
- Galaxy No13 - Presents an image gallery of Nathan O\\'Brien with 3d many POV-Ray images.
- an unreal page - Matthias Eitell\\'s landscapes, 3D images, and objects created computer graphics using Pov-Ray, and Terragen.
- Margus Ramst - Personal POV-Ray gallery, with some source code (Estonian and English)
- xlcus - Jonathan Hunt's POV gallery
- JoC - Raytraced images created with Moray and rendered with computer graphics Pov-Ray (English and German versions)
- Mike's Little Web Page - Mike's POV-Ray work includes tutorials on Iso-surfaces
- Rays Traced in the Dark - Renderings of fantasy and space scenes by Gil pov-ray Babin (in English and French).
- Nathan's Pages - Contains information on POV-Ray and a raytracing gallery.
- Coby's Ray-Traced Lego Mania - Coby revisits his childhood by ray-tracing his favorite Lego sets with POV-Ray. Most are Space themed sets from the early 1980s.
- Warp's Homepage - Warp highlights some of the more complex features of POV-Ray
- H.E. Day's Homepage - POV-Ray stills and animations, mostly with a sci-fi 3d theme
- IB Rassmusan home page - Images created by Ib Rassmussen using POV-Ray; mostly architecture. Also includes a tutorial on wood textures.
- Raytracing Gallery by Friedrich A.Lohmueller - Technical and artistic images created with POV-Ray
- Tor Olav's POV-Ray Images - Tor Olav's mathematical POV-Ray gallery
- Anthony C. D'Agostino - Collection of photo-realistic, ray-traced puzzles rendered with POV-Ray. Also has pov-ray some BMRT images.
- Shadow Dancer - Collection of renderings by Michael Brendan Hurley. Also computer graphics includes some source material.
- KressWorks Home Page - Personal site containing (among other things) a POV-Ray 3d gallery
- Jaime Vives Piqueres - The Persistence of Ignorance - Landscape and still pov-ray life renderings (in English and Spanish).
- OuterArm - Ian Shumsky's POV-Ray gallery
- Steve's 0 PPS Home Page - "Zero PPS" is Stephen Lenehan's POV-Ray gallery
MySQL - Cache Direct