Associations Agriculture and Forestry Business
A nonprofit coalition of individuals, groups and organizations with the shared mission of the prevention of injuries, illnesses, and fatalities among those working in agriculture.
Top: Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Associations
- AgSafe - A nonprofit coalition of individuals, groups and organizations with the agriculture and forestry shared mission of the prevention of injuries, illnesses, and fatalities agriculture and forestry among those working in agriculture.
- Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association - Information resources for manufacturers of agriculture equipment.
- National Family Farm Coalition - Represents family farm and rural groups. Description associations of issues, forum, action alerts, and how to associations support them.
- Agribusiness Freedom Foundation - Group promotes free trade in agriculture within the United States and to reduce government restrictions in this industry. Page includes editorial press releases, newsletter and staff biographies.
- Pennsylvania Farm Bureau - Provides a range of services to members. business Description of business services, membership and contact details.
- Agrichemical Warehousing Standards Association - Dedicated to the continuous improvement of agrichemical warehouse performance in agriculture and forestry Canada through the establishment of standards.
- Ontario Agri-Food Technologies - Not-for-profit organization offering agriculture news, producer information, resources business and tools, business as well as contacts.
- National Agri-Marketing Association - NAMA delivers value in agri-marketing professional development by providing educational opportunities, leadership experience, and an information exchange, while fostering a positive image for agribusiness.
- National Farmer's Union - United States organization protecting the interests of family agriculture and forestry farms and ranches. Includes information on cooperatives agriculture and forestry and other programs, news, legislation, and related resources.
- ELO - European Landowners' Organisation - Working to ensure that the policies of the agriculture and forestry associations European Union promote a prosperous and attractive countryside, agriculture and forestry associations and that private landownership can continue to make agriculture and forestry associations a positive contribution to the economy and environment agriculture and forestry associations management of rural areas. Includes membe
- Iowa Farm Bureau Federation - Coalition of farmers dedicated to improving net farm income and the quality of rural life.
- Farmers of North America - Dedicated to enhancing the profits and management efficiency agriculture and forestry associations of members.
- Northwest Ginseng Growers Association - Supporters of re-establishing the growing of ginseng in the northwestern business USA.
- Iowa-Nebraska Equipment Dealers Association - Trade Association for agricultural, outdoor power, and industrial equipment dealers in Iowa and Nebraska.
- Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture - A non-profit organization dedicated to sustaining agriculture in associations western Massachusetts by promoting environmental sustainability, farm profitability, associations and local food systems through the "Be a associations local hero, buy locally grown" campaign.
- Agricultural Retailers Association - Organization representing the retail sector of the agricultural industry, providing agriculture and forestry information on government affairs, financial services and legislative revisions.
- American Farm Bureau - General farm lobbying organization.
- North Yorkshire Smallholders Society - Group for small holders and small farmers or anyone interested associations in rural activities. Serving North Yorkshire and the North of associations England.
- European Conservation Agriculture Federation-ECAF - Bringing together several national associations which promote Europe\\'s agriculture and forestry associations farmers soil management practices.
- Indian Society of Agribusiness Professionals - Provides information and technology through a network of food and agriculture and forestry agriculture professionals. ISAP is a network of professionals in India agriculture and forestry and the SAARC countries and is a non political non agriculture and forestry governmental organisation started and run by professionals from the
- AgraMarke - Providing business agricultural services such as contracting for specific farmland business in midwest for specific production.
- The American Society of Agricultural Consultants (ASAC) - Non-profit organization oriented around raising the standards and image of professional agricultural consultants; find out about membership, education, and events.
- International Community of Practice - Farming for Health - Describes the utilization of agricultural farms, farm animals, business plants and landscapes as a base for promoting business human mental and physical health and social well-being.
- The National Sweet Sorghum Producers and Procesors Association - A non-profit organization of Sweet Sorghum producers, processors and retailers associations dedicated to educating the public about sweet sorghum syrup.
- European Farmer Co-ordination (CPE) - The farmer and rural organisations propose an in-depth agriculture and forestry reform of the agriculture policies in Europe and agriculture and forestry in the world. Presentation of the organisation, statements, agriculture and forestry members and press releases.
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International - Standards and certification body for the Fairtrade movement.
- Alberta Barley Commission - Enables Alberta, Canada farmers to invest in positive agriculture and forestry initiatives that promote the barley industry.
- Independent Organic Inspectors Association - Non-profit, professional association of organic farm, livestock, and associations process inspectors dedicated to verification of organic production associations practices.
- The Vermont Dept. Of Agriculture, Food & Markets - Providing a gateway to Department services and links agriculture and forestry to Vermont farms and agriculture
- Ontario Agri Business Association - A voluntary, non-profit organization consisting of firms engaged business in the crop inputs, country grain elevator, feed business and farm supply business.
- World Cocoa Foundation - Promotes a sustainable cocoa economy through economic and agriculture and forestry social development and environmental conservation in cocoa growing agriculture and forestry communities. Lists their commitments, news items, and information agriculture and forestry about the cocoa production process.
- U.S. Custom Harvesters - Includes membership information, board, events, and bulletin board.
- Rural Advancement Foundation International-USA - Nonprofit organization promoting family farmers, conservation of agricultural biodiversity, socially associations responsible use of new technologies, safe food, sustainable system of associations agriculture.
- Agrobusinessinform - Trade information in the area of agriculture and associations food - business industry
- Watershed Research & Training Center - Promotion of sustainability of a healthy community economy business in healthy associations forests through research, training, education and business economic development.
- Farmers' Legal Action Group, Inc. - A non-profit law center dedicated to providing legal services to family farmers and their rural communities in order to help keep family farmers on the land.
MySQL - Cache Direct