Education and Training Media Production Arts and Entertainment
One half, full day and custom courses provide training for an improved TV, radio or press presentation. Assertiveness training also provided. Courses focus on the requirements for UK-based media.
Top: Business: Arts and Entertainment: Media Production: Education and Training
- Top/Business/Marketing and Advertising/Public Relations/Education and Training
- Top/Arts/Animation/Voice Actors/Professional Services/Training
- Top/Business/Business Services/Communications/Education and Training
- EBU - Training & Development - Offers searchable databases of training courses in the media production domain of TV and Radio production, management and media production journalism as well as many pertinent links.
- SAE Institute - College for multimedia and audio education with professional arts and entertainment degrees in audio engineering, digital film and multimedia. arts and entertainment Programs range in duration from 6 to 30 arts and entertainment months.
- Media in English - Provides media training and consulting, crisis communications management, presentation training, education and training speech writing coaching, web and videoconferencing training, and creative services education and training for corporate Europe, in the English language.
- Avril Rowlands Film and Television training - Offers five and six day intensive residential courses arts and entertainment media production on continuity for film and television and the arts and entertainment media production work of the production assistant in the control arts and entertainment media production room of a television studio. Worcestershire, UK.
- London Academy of Radio, Film & TV - UK provider of media and entertainment vocational courses. arts and entertainment media production Includes course details, instructors and FAQ.
- MegaGrooves - Offers structured multi-session classes, workshops and individualized instruction for the education and training development of audio/video production and DJ skills. Located in Bloomington, education and training Indiana.
- TV News London - Media training and communications consultancy offering courses in arts and entertainment media production Broadcast PR, TV Presenter, News and other subject arts and entertainment media production areas.
- Media Training Associates - One half, full day and custom courses provide media production training for an improved TV, radio or press media production presentation. Assertiveness training also provided. Courses focus on media production the requirements for UK-based media.
- AdsOnline - Online and live newspaper ad sales training for newspaper ad education and training salespeople, artists, managers, and merchants.
- University of Southern California, School of Cinema-Television - Four year curriculum includes animation, critical studies, film education and training education and training and video production, writing for film and television education and training education and training and producing.
- The New School of Radio and Television - Training for careers in radio and television broadcasting, radio commercial media production production and television studio operations. Avid-certified instructors. Class duration is media production 15 weeks.
- Do It Yourself In Film, Music & Books - Teaches filmmakers, musicians authors and entrepreneurs how to create, promote, protect and distribute independent film, music and books.
- Pozitiv Productions - Coaching and services for television presenters and anchors, education and training arts and entertainment spoken communicators and media spokespeople. Established 1991. UK education and training arts and entertainment based.
- Expression College for Digital Arts - Offers bachelor degree programs for sound arts, motion media production graphic media production design, game art and design and animation media production and visual media production effects. Based in Emeryville, California.
- Earshot - Specialising in support and development for the radio, education and training digital media and broadcast industries. Brighton, UK.
- The Media Trainers, LLC - It provides training, coaching and consulting for managers education and training media production and senior executives in news media interview skills, education and training media production crisis communication and presentation skills.
- News Flash - Bonnie M. Anderson, a veteran of journalism .She has worked for national and international news corporations, including NBC News and CNN. Anderson won seven Emmy Awards, was finalist for the Pulitzer Prize.
- Media Training - Agency with experience in providing public-speaker training education and training education and training to journalists, animators, financial and institutional partners. Press education and training education and training training and coaching. Site available in English and education and training education and training French.
- Film Biz 101 - Film production and distribution information, resources, and advice arts and entertainment education and training for independent filmmakers. Learn the practical aspects of arts and entertainment education and training the Business of Film from a former studio arts and entertainment education and training executive.
- MediaWorks Resource Group - Former network news correspondent Mark Bernheimer helps business arts and entertainment education and training people and public safety officials deal effectively with arts and entertainment education and training the media.
- Dunlop Media - Offers seminars, classes and distance learning for individuals, education and training media production journalists, corporations, PR firms and non-profits worldwide. Located education and training media production in New York City.
- PR Media Connection - Electronic media training and consulting from top US network producers, arts and entertainment anchors, and reporters.
- Orita.Sinclair School of Art and New Media - Orita Sinclair School of Art and New Media arts and entertainment offers Diploma and Adv. Diploma in New Media arts and entertainment Arts including modules in animation video and interactive arts and entertainment multimedia.
- Twofour Communications - UK based media trainers providing training in media media production interviews for TV, radio and press, public speaking media production and presentation skills.
- iCommunication - Program at Ball State University that concentrates on media production the education and training creation of new media content in the media production digital world. education and training Muncie, Indiana.
- Training Multimedia - Information on creating and using multimedia in corporate arts and entertainment arts and entertainment training via network, ROM and DVD. Also, recommended arts and entertainment arts and entertainment training packages and EU multimedia training projects.
- The Broadcasting Business - [UK] They offer a wide range of media training courses arts and entertainment and media consultancy services.
- National Broadcasters Training Network - An industry sponsored broadcasting school alternative offering in-station media production apprenticeships arts and entertainment to persons interested in working in commercial media production radio in arts and entertainment most cities and towns throughout North media production America.
- Broadcast Media Services - [UK] Corporate Video Media Training and Public Relations. arts and entertainment arts and entertainment Radio and Television Training. Nottingham East Midlands own arts and entertainment arts and entertainment studios and digital editing facilities.
- Broadcasting Institute of Maryland - Career school, offering courses for radio/dj personality, television/radio news, sports journalism, commercial voicing and advertising copywriting, television anchoring, talk show host, camera operator, video editor and director.
- Wiener Communications - Various communications and media training programs based on media production Valerie Wiener's books.
MySQL - Cache Direct