Cancer Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Company developing gene therapy system, using the E. coli enzyme, purine nucleoside phosphorylase, to induce suicide in tumor cells. Includes technology background, research, patents, publications, key staff, and contacts in Birmingham, Alabama.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Cancer
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Cancer/Centers/Research
- Siam Life Science - Developing stem cell products and therapies for hepatic pharmaceuticals diseases, offering pharmaceuticals human hepatocytes and microsomes for pre-clinical pharmaceuticals research. Overview of services, pharmaceuticals references, related links and pharmaceuticals contacts in Pathumthani, Thailand.
- Genentech Biooncology - Resource treatments aimed at chronic management, focusing on pharmaceuticals anti-angiogenesis, apoptosis, pharmaceuticals B-cell biology and HER signaling. Includes pharmaceuticals sections for professionals, customers pharmaceuticals and patients, with contacts pharmaceuticals in South San Francisco, California.
- Pivotal BioSciences, Inc. - Management and pipeline of cancer therapeutics licensed from biotechnology and pharmaceuticals pharmaceuticals the University of Southern California Keck School of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals pharmaceuticals Medicine in Los Angeles, California.
- Crusade Laboratories Ltd. - Start-up focusing on the discovery, development and commercialisation biotechnology and pharmaceuticals of novel treatments for tumors and neurodegenerative diseases. biotechnology and pharmaceuticals Includes investor information, technology in GM-HSV targeting glioma biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and clinical trials in Glasgow, UK.
- PNP Therapeutics, Inc. - Company developing gene therapy system, using the E. cancer coli enzyme, cancer purine nucleoside phosphorylase, to induce suicide cancer in tumor cells. Includes cancer technology background, research, patents, cancer publications, key staff, and contacts in cancer Birmingham, Alabama.
- Micromet, Inc. - Development and commercialization of vaccines, and treatments, such biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals as telomere homologs and angiogenesis inhibition. Includes product biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals pipeline, clinical trials, corporate profile and contacts in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals Carlsbad, California.
- Biotica - Company focused on the discovery and development of cancer anti-cancer drugs cancer through synthetic biology of natural polyketides cancer and rapamycin analogues. Describes cancer technology, pipeline, and facilities cancer near Saffron Walden, England.
- AC Immune SA. - Focus on CNS conformational diseases and oncology, using a combination of antibodies produced to non-covalent complexes of peptide sequences, presented as liposomes. Technical and corporate overviews of company in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- GeneSegue - Focusing on the development of delivery systems to biotechnology and pharmaceuticals pharmaceuticals target solid tumors, such as prostate with nanoencapsulated biotechnology and pharmaceuticals pharmaceuticals biotherapeutics. Includes brief overview of concepts from Chaska, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals pharmaceuticals Minnesota.
- Onyvax Ltd. - Conducts research and development for marketing cell-based vaccines biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and human monoclonal antibody against CD55 in tumour biotechnology and pharmaceuticals cells. Includes explanation of products in pipeline, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and clinical studies in phase II of prostate biotechnology and pharmaceuticals cancer vaccine at Bournemouth, and
- Amynon Biotech GmbH. - Develops compounds for the diagnosis of viral and pharmaceuticals non-viral induced pharmaceuticals tumour-related diseases in Innsbruck, Austria.
- Topotarget - Oncology studies in small molecule histone deacetylase and pharmaceuticals topoisomerase II biotechnology and pharmaceuticals inhibitors, with clinical trials in solid pharmaceuticals tumours, CNS and extravasation. biotechnology and pharmaceuticals Technology and profile of pharmaceuticals company with facilities in Copenhagen and biotechnology and pharmaceuticals Abingdon, England.
- Biomira Inc. - Develops organic chemistry and immunotherapy technology to produce synthetic therapeutic vaccines targeting proliferative tumors. Resources for patients and professionals and investors, with profile of company based in Edmonton, Alberta. (Nasdaq: BIOM)
- Cancer Therapeutics, Inc. - Developing tumor-derived activated cell technology for therapy and cancer vaccines. Overview pharmaceuticals of principles and contacts in Thomasville cancer Georgia, USA.
- Boston Life Sciences, Inc. - Researches and develops novel therapeutic and diagnostic products biotechnology and pharmaceuticals cancer to treat chronic debilitating diseases such as cancer, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals cancer central nervous system disorders and autoimmune diseases. Based biotechnology and pharmaceuticals cancer in Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: BLSI).
- Acrongenomics Inc. - Publicly traded company that focuses on investing in cancer and commercializing cancer novel technology platforms concerning the life cancer sciences sector. (OTCBB:AGNM)
- Molecular Diagnostics Inc. - Engaged in the design, development and commercialization of tumor screening systems. Information for investors, clinicians and patients, about their technologies, product timeline, and headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
- Allos Therapeutics, Inc. - Develops and commercializes innovative small molecule drugs, initially pharmaceuticals for improving biotechnology and pharmaceuticals cancer treatments. Based in Westminster, Colorado. pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALTH)
- Biomoda, Inc. - Offers products for diagnosis, imaging and treatment of tumors, especially pharmaceuticals in lung. Technologies in sputum sample and pap smear screening, pharmaceuticals certifying cell lines, inflammatory focus imaging, Cu-TCPP treatment in pre-clinical pharmaceuticals development at Albuquerque, New
- Oncogene Science - Diagnostic and therapeutic products relating to prostate specific antigen and oncoproteins, within a division of Bayer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Tapestry Pharmaceuticals - Develops, produces and licenses natural products, such as pharmaceuticals quassinoids and cancer taxanes. Includes introduction to targeted oncology, pharmaceuticals investment data and profile cancer of company in Boulder, pharmaceuticals Colorado. (Nasdaq: NPRO)
- Aventis Cancer Vaccine Program - Studying the possibilities of using an immunotherapeutic approach for melanoma, breast and colorectal and tumors. Includes results of clinical research, FAQ, contact form, and profile of research partners in Canada.
- Cancer Survival Toolbox - Introduction the mechanisms, with resources in oncology, vascular pharmaceuticals medicine and cancer immunolgical disease, including possible therapies and pharmaceuticals links to related organizations, cancer presented by Genentech, Inc.
MySQL - Cache Direct