Research and Development Cancer Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Produces radiolabeled compounds for diagnostic and therapeutic use in nuclear medicine and oncology. Includes examples that distinguish infection from inflammation, a peptide based on fibrin, and overview of facilities in Kirkland, Québec. [English, Fren
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Cancer: Research and Development
- Cytogen Corp. - Develops proprietary systems utilizing monoclonal antibodies for the cancer targeted delivery cancer of diagnostic and therapeutic substances in cancer oncology. Includes information for cancer investors, and healthcare professionals cancer in the USA, from Princeton, New cancer Jersey. (Nasdaq:
- Favrille, Inc. - Biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development and pharmaceuticals commercialization of research and development targeted immunotherapies for the treatment of pharmaceuticals cancer and other diseases research and development of the immune system.
- OSI Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Researches and develops diagnostics and anticancer therapy in humans and research and development other diseases associated with control of cell growth. Laboratories in research and development Oxford, Boulder and Farmingdale, headquartered in Melville, New York. (Nasdaq: research and development OSIP)
- ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Develops drugs which block intracellular signal transduction pathways for treating pharmaceuticals solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. Includes kits available, technology overview pharmaceuticals and investor data from Cambridge, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: ARIA)
- Genaera Corp. - Develops drugs for asthma, cancer, cystic fibrosis and research and development research and development age-related macular degeneration. Includes overview of clinical trials, research and development research and development investor information and news from company in Plymouth research and development research and development Meeting, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: GENR)
- Exelixis, Inc. - Genomics-based discovery company focused on development of drugs, crop protection, and plant biotechnology. Overview of research, investor relations and contacts in California and Portland, Oregon. (Nasdaq: EXEL)
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Focused on utilizing functional genomics and proteomics to develop therapeutic pharmaceuticals agents and diagnostic tests for diseases with substantial unmet clinical pharmaceuticals need.
- Heal Corporation - Details of projects using resistance related to polyunsaturated fatty acids and catalase in vitro, applied in vivo to trout model. Includes publications, charity status, facilities and contacts in Olympia, Washington.
- ImmunoGen, Inc. - Licenses tumor-activated prodrug technology, for development of small molecule anticancer research and development agents, to optimise potency and toxicity. Manufacturing in Norwood, and research and development headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: IMGN)
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Discovers and develops small molecule therapeutics based upon cancer the genetics of human disease, with emphasis on cancer cell growth inhibitors. Includes clinical pipeline, technology overview cancer and investor relations at Richmond, California. (Nasdaq: ONXX)
- Draxis Health Inc. - Produces radiolabeled compounds for diagnostic and therapeutic use cancer in nuclear research and development medicine and oncology. Includes examples that cancer distinguish infection from inflammation, research and development a peptide based on cancer fibrin, and overview of facilities in research and development Kirkland, Québec. cancer [English, Fren
- Transmolecular, Inc. - Developing treatments in oncology. Includes overview of disease cancer targets, technology, clinical trials, partnering opportunities and contacts cancer for careers in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Arqule, Inc. - Promotes their activated checkpoint therapy platform. Headquartered in research and development pharmaceuticals Woburn, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: ARQL)
- Dendreon Corp. - Discovers and develops immunologically based therapeutic anticancer products. Includes progress cancer of clinical trials, and data for investors from company based cancer in Seattle, Washington. (Nasdaq: DNDN)
MySQL - Cache Direct