Cancer Clinical Trials Products Evaluation Pharmaceuticals
This firm is soliciting participants to a Phase II clinical trial with the hormonal agent toremifene for use in prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia which is thought to be a precursor condition to prostate cancer.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Products Evaluation: Clinical Trials: Cancer
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Cancer/Treatment
- Top/Society/Issues/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Cancer
- Breakthrough Generations Study - This UK research inquiry will evaluate over 100,000 subjects to clinical trials help determine causes of breast cancer.
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation - Details the research study by Stanford University for this treatment products evaluation method of breast cancer.
- FDA: Cancer Clinical Trials Directory - General resource by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Emerging Med - Provides a clinical trial service matching and referral service for clinical trials cancer patients. Includes contact details.
- NCI: Clinical Trials Search - Comprehensive searchable registry presented by the U.S. National clinical trials Cancer Institute.
- Biomarker Technologies: BT Test - Biotech firm is seeking clinical participants for the evaluation of clinical trials their blood test to detect breast cancer.
- Wales Cancer Trials Network - Gives information on cancer research including current trials, centers, events, products evaluation meetings, and links.
- Cancer411 - A interactive resource offering patients and physicians clinical clinical trials trial information.
- Criscom International - Outlines the terms and progress of a research study related clinical trials to cancer risk communication in hereditary breast, ovarian and colorectal clinical trials cancers.
- CancerGuide: Finding Clinical Trials on the Net - Overview guidance as presented by a cancer survivor.
- Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups - Resource for clinical trials and research. Information products evaluation about experimental anticancer drugs, chemotherapy treatment and cooperative products evaluation groups.
- Sister Study - Describes a scientific inquiry on the genetic and environmental risk factors for breast cancer.
- Virtual Trials - Brain tumor trials and treatments.
- Prostate: Acapodene for PIN - This firm is soliciting participants to a Phase products evaluation II clinical trials clinical trial with the hormonal agent toremifene products evaluation for use clinical trials in prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia which is products evaluation thought to be clinical trials a precursor condition to prostate products evaluation cancer.
- Targit Trial - Compares single-day targeted intra-operative radiotherapy to conventional post-operative products evaluation radiotherapy for breast cancer.
- Melanoma Vaccine: Oncophage - Discussion of melanoma by Antigenics, Inc. in the context of its vaccine therapy trials.
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center: Clinical Trials - Overview information as presented by this Houston, Texas hospital and research complex, as well as listings of ongoing institutional studies.
- Cancer Clinical Trials - Cancer clinical trial listings and information.
- Lung Cancer Susceptibility and Outcomes Study - Presents the work of Dr. David Christiani and cancer his team at the Harvard School of Public cancer Health on risk factors and treatment response.
- Cancer Trials Support Unit - Information about an NCI-funded program which facilitates participation products evaluation in cancer phase III clinical trials.
- CancerAnswers: Breast - Details the working of a clinical trials matching program.
- ExCel Study - International clinical trial by Pfizer designed to find whether Exemestane products evaluation can prevent breast cancer in healthy high-risk postmenopausal women.
- EUROCARE - Information about a European study on cancer patients products evaluation survival cancer and care. Related data files are available products evaluation for download.
- Kidney Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trial - Information about the use of Oncophage, an experimental vaccine treatment for this condition by the pharmaceutical firm, Antigenics.
- International Cancer Research Portfolio - Allows users to search a database of research projects including clinical trials clinical trials as supported by major US and UK funding clinical trials organizations.
- City of Hope: Clinical Trials Online - Search for research programs and current studies at the cancer center in Duarte, California.
- Siteman: Cervical Cancer Study - Washington University institution seeks patient volunteers for a clinical trials genetic products evaluation research project.
MySQL - Cache Direct