Polysaccharides Biopolymers Biochemical Chemicals
Manufacturer of alginate, carrageenan, gel and microcrystalline cellulose. Facilities in Ireland and Norway, worldwide distributors and headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Top: Business: Chemicals: Biochemical: Biopolymers: Polysaccharides
- Top/Business/Food and Related Products/Additives
- Top/Business/Chemicals/Specialties/Water Treatment
- Top/Business/Chemicals/Coatings and Adhesives
- Shandong Liaocheng E Hua Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. - Introduction to producer of microcrystalline cellulose, starch, dextrin and derivatives. polysaccharides Specializes in pellicle capsule slow release of drugs, at facilities polysaccharides in Liaocheng, China.
- Kitozyme S.A. - Producer of chitin-glucan and chitosan from fungal sources polysaccharides for nutraceutical, cosmetics, medical, pharmaceutical and beverage industries. polysaccharides Located in Hertal, Belgium.
- PK Chemicals AS. - Manufacture to GMP of dextran derivative products, bio-polymers biochemical and specific biochemical customer services in Koege, Denmark.
- Sensus - Subsidiary of Royal Cosun Group, manufacturing chicory-derived inulin and fructo-oligosaccharides, biochemical primarily for the food and beverage industry. Includes biochemical overview of production, applications, FAQ, and global contacts biochemical headquartered in Roosendaal, the N
- Pharmachem Corp. - Supplying and developing dextran products, including grades used polysaccharides for blood biopolymers plasma. Contacts in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
- Haag Chemistry LLC. - Presents research and business news, science basics, applications, biochemical and list of commercial sources.
- Hayashibara International - Innovator in carbohydrate technology, producing sugars, cyclic tetrasaccharides and pullulan biochemical for food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and industrial markets. Includes product overview, biochemical global contacts, and history of company founded in Okayama Japan.
- Rodenburg Biopolymers South America Ltda. - Produces biodegradable and compostable starch-based bioplastic granulate for biopolymers injection moulding biochemical purposes. Includes applications in forestry and biopolymers horticulture, profile of company biochemical and facilities in São biopolymers Paulo, Brazil.
- Biothera - Manufactures and markets food-grade yeast beta-1,3/1,6-glucan as an ingredient for biopolymers the nutritional supplement, functional food, cosmetic and animal nutrition markets. biopolymers Based in Eagan, Minnesota.
- Hyalose, L.L.C. - Develops and produces hyaluronic acid via recombinant technology and bulk fermentation or enzymatic synthesis. Specialty hyaluronic acid compositions. Based in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Pharmacosmos Dextran - Information about clinical grade dextran, T-dextran and calibration polysaccharides standards for molecular weight determination, manufactured in Holbæk, polysaccharides Denmark.
- AK Biotech Ltd - Manufacturer of products from natural sources, including chitin, polysaccharides chitosan and derivatives, glucosamine, cordyceps powder, chondroitin sulfate, polysaccharides collagen, astaxanthin. Based in Jinan, China.
- FMC BioPolymer - Manufacturer of alginate, carrageenan, gel and microcrystalline cellulose. polysaccharides Facilities in Ireland and Norway, worldwide distributors and polysaccharides headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Dipti Cellulose Pvt. Ltd. - Manufacturers of chemicals and intermediates, based on cellulose, biopolymers stearate, soluble biopolymers polymers for textiles industry. Includes specifications biopolymers and details of company biopolymers in Jalgaon, India.
- Dow Wolff Cellulosics - Business unit of the Dow Chemical Company, manufacturing biopolymers cellulose derivatives biopolymers and functionally related polymers for use biopolymers in diverse applications including biopolymers food, personal care, pharmaceuticals, biopolymers construction materials, and paints. Worldwide facilities, biopolymers with
MySQL - Cache Direct