Consulting Insurance Financial Services
A consulting firm comprised of former chief investment officers of insurance companies, aimed at helping clients improve their investment and financial results. Includes past issues of newsletter and periodic forums.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Consulting
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Financial Consultants
- Michael Hall Associates, Ltd. - Provides consultancy services on corporate insurance requirements and consulting enhancing the use of software products in the consulting office. Located in the United Kingdom.
- John Heath & Company, Inc. - Providing a variety of services to the insurance financial services and reinsurance industries, including audit and review, claims financial services management, litigation support, and general consulting.
- Asset Allocation and Management Company, LLC (AAM) - Helps insurance companies invest their capital via asset consulting management, as well as offering general management consulting consulting services.
- Watson Wyatt: Insurance and Financial Services - Provides wide-ranging insurance and financial consulting, as well consulting as software consulting for the insurance industry.
- Aartrijk Group, LLC - A boutique communications firm specializing in insurance and insurance financial services. insurance Serves insurance companies, agents and brokers, insurance trade associations, publications, and insurance online firms.
- American Insurance Management - Management consulting and research firm, serving the insurance financial services and managed care industries.
- Kenesis Corporate and Information Consulting (KCIC), LLC - Provides financial, claims and insurance consulting services for insurance-related asset and liability management.
- Fries and Fries Consulting - Provides management, sales and automation consulting for insurance companies and agencies.
- The Jackson Consulting Group, Ltd. (JCG) - A horizontally integrated, international insurance and financial services consulting group insurance for direct marketing. Located in Delaware, USA.
- Robert Hughes Associates, Inc. - Insurance consultants in expert witness, actuary, risk management, insurance or custom insurance plans.
- McDonald Consulting Group, Inc. - Management consulting for the insurance industry, specializing in helping companies consulting make fundamental improvements in the way they operate.
- Robert E. Nolan Company - Providing solutions in insurance, health care, banking and financial services.
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. - Provides financial advisory services to the insurance industry, including a insurance listing service of the insurance properties for sale.
- Strategic Asset Alliance (SAA) - A consulting firm comprised of former chief investment officers of insurance companies, aimed at helping clients improve their investment and financial results. Includes past issues of newsletter and periodic forums.
- Compliance Services Corporation - Track and verifies compliance of insurance certificates for financial services third party relationships.
- Licensing Professionals - USA company provides licensing support for agent, producer, nonresident, and insurance companies.
- Harbor Capital Advisors, Inc. - A US financial and management consulting firm offering services to financial services the insurance industry, including agency appraisals, merger and acquisition representation, financial services strategic and management consulting, and litigation support.
- Interfund Research - London-based consulting firm provides strategic information about Brazil\\'s insurance and financial services financial-services industry. Free series of reports.
- Northland Business Services, Inc. - Insurance premium auditors working throughout Alaska, USA. Describes service, standards, insurance and officers.
- SBJ Group Limited - An insurance and reinsurance broking and consultancy group insurance including pensions, financial services actuarial advice, risk management, and non-profit insurance organisations. Located in the financial services United Kingdom.
- Certificate Management Solutions - Outsourcing service for tracking and managing certificates of insurance for insurance risk management purposes.
- Allegient Systems - Provides systems and services that maximize the potential financial services and profitability of professional service relationships. Also offers financial services litigation expense management.
- Lou Penn and Associates, Inc. - Provides regulatory compliance services, conducting seminars, developing market insurance conduct compliance financial services manuals, and performing mock audits.
- Wilkinson Insurance Services - Provides physical insurance audits in mid-South and Southeast USA. Telephone financial services and mail audits can be performed nationwide.
- R.M. Fields International - Specialists in the field of Insurance Archaeology - financial services the reconstruction and analysis of historic insurance.
- Insurance Consulting Company, LLC - Provides assistance with training, technology, risk analysis, mergers and acquisitions, insurance claims handling, and expert testimony.
- Altair - Experts in underwriting and claims, serving both the insurance and reinsurance industries.
- Andrew Barile Consulting Corporation, Inc. - Specializing in insurance, reinsurance, property/casualty and other specialized niche markets. insurance Rancho Santa Fe, CA, USA.
- Insurance Data Services - Provides monitoring of insurance certificates for compliance and consulting risk management.
- Siver Insurance Consultants - Provides corporate and government clients with independent advice and opinions financial services on matters involving insurance. Also offers litigation support and expert financial services witnesses.
- Stewart Economics, Inc. - Consultants specializing in insurance and regulation; serving insurers, consulting policyholders, and governments. Includes a number of publications consulting written by the firm.
- NiiS/Apex - A consulting and insurance services organization specializing in insurance actuarial, underwriting, claims management and audit services. Includes insurance news releases and case studies. Subsidiary of Arthur insurance J. Gallagher and Company.
- Trilogy Consulting Group, Inc. - Provides expertise in evaluating the administration of benefit plans, produces financial services the reference work Trilogy Claim Administrative Handbook, and provides a financial services reinsurance audit service. Services available in the USA.
MySQL - Cache Direct