Associations Information Technology Business
Trade organization working with international governments to advance the goals of the software industry and their hardware partners. The organization educates computer users on software copyrights, advocates public policy, trade opportunities, and fights
Top: Business: Information Technology: Associations
- Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA) - A not for profit educational forum established for information technology information technology and networking professionals in the financial community. Red Bank, New information technology Jersey, USA.
- Business Software Alliance - Trade organization working with international governments to advance the goals of the software industry and their hardware partners. The organization educates computer users on software copyrights, advocates public policy, trade opportunities, and fights
- OMICRON The Center For Information Technology Management - A vendor-independent confidential management advisory resource for IT executives that information technology provides soft skill training and roundtable discussion groups for their information technology leadership teams.
- Trialware Professional Association - The TPA is a free organization for anyone information technology connected business with the business of developing, distributing and information technology marketing of business trial or demo software, strives to information technology foster a professional business image of the trialware industry.
- BDPA - Organization offering education, mentoring, support, and networking opportunities to IT professional members. Local chapters throughout the USA. Headquartered in Greenbelt, Maryland, USA.
- Wikibon - Online and news release community to share best associations practices and business collaborate to solve technology adoption challenges.
- AFCOM - Organization for data center professionals offering local chapter information technology is associations several US states, Australia, and Ontario, Canada. information technology Offers member associations meetings and educational resources. Headquartered in information technology Orange, California, USA.
- International Professional Data Recovery Association - Provides resources for members to contact data recovery information technology companies.
- Information Technology Association of America - Trade association representing the broad spectrum of the world-leading business U.S. IT industry. That\\'s why ITAA encompasses over 11,000 direct business and affiliate members
- Geospatial Information and Technology Association (GITA) - Nonprofit professional educational association dedicated to promoting the information technology use associations and benefits of geospatial information technologies within information technology infrastructure-based organizations associations such as utilities, telecoms, oil and information technology gas pipelines, and associations public works departments.
- New Media BC - Nonprofit association representing new media producers and stakeholders in British information technology Columbia whose purpose is to support and promote the digital information technology interactive industry. Company profile, membership, news, contact information available.
- The Widebeam Project - IT for business. EC-funded project introducing new communications technologies to business 10 small-medium businesses in UK, Spain and Bulgaria.
- Union of Information Technology Enterprises (UITE) - A non-profit and non-government association of private sector business companies focused business on advocacy, facilitating business and encouraging business advancement of research. Yerevan, business Armenia.
- ISDA - Association of Storage & Retrieval Professionals - Providing document management and solutions to business, industry, business and governmental associations agencies at all levels.
- Irish Software Association (ISA) - Professional association representing the interests of Irish and multi-national software associations and computing services companies operating in Ireland.
- The Computing Technology Industry Association - Global IT trade association promoting industry standards, growing professional expertise, and providing IT skills education.
- Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe - Online user forum association for the S1000D specification information technology for business publishing technical and training data.
- Information Systems Management Benchmarking Consortium - Brings together information systems professionals from a variety of companies information technology to conduct targeted studies on issues related to improving performance information technology and effectiveness.
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) - Provides leadership and educational opportunities through partnerships with associations industry, government and academia. Offers member meetings, resources, associations and forums for networking and information. Local chapters associations throughout the US.
- IJIS Institute - Nonprofit membership organization funded primarily through federal grants associations serving information technology companies that provide products or associations services to the justice, public safety, and homeland associations security sectors to help these communities share information.
- Computer Science and Telecommunications Board - Interdisciplinary appraisals of technical, economic, social, and policy issues regarding information technology the IT industry.
- Internet Alliance - The leading association for consumer Internet companies, active associations internationally, in business Washington, and the 50 states.
- World Information Technology and Services Alliance - International association for the IT industry.
- Council of Regional Information Technology Associations (CRITA) - Represents IT and technology trade organizations in an information technology effort to facilitate information, visibility, networking and services information technology for IT-focused, not-for-profit businesses.
- International Digital Enterprise Alliance (IDEAlliance) - Advances the process of information interoperability, standards, and business dissemination of information technology knowledge.
- Information Technology Association of Wisconsin (ITAWI) - A statewide membership association based with a corporation information technology focus associations addressing high-level issues. Includes an advocacy function information technology directed at associations state and federal policies. Madison, Wisconsin, information technology USA.
- International Association of IT Asset Managers - Including issues like software auditing, software compliance, license management and software piracy. Company profile, white papers, and contact details.
- Information Technology Industry Council - Lobbying agency that advocates rewarding IT innovation and business supports free-market policies. Congressional scorecards.
- Business Information Technology Network (BitNet) - An industry association of individuals, businesses and organizations business with interest information technology in the practical and innovative use business of technology. Burlington, Ontario, information technology Canada.
- New York Software Industry Association - Trade association for software, information technology, and web development. Company profile, programs, news, and contact details.
- Computer and Communications Industry Association - Nonprofit association of computer and communications firms.
- TechAmerica - Advocacy group offering paid members access to conferences, events, publications, business and standards.
MySQL - Cache Direct