Bi-Component Fibers Articles and Studies Resources Man-made
Extensive article about the application of multi-component polymer fibers in medical and industrial filtration media, and their comparison to meltblown and electrospun fibers. From Hills, Inc.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Resources: Articles and Studies: Bi-Component Fibers
- New Polyester Bicomponent Fiber that Allows a Solvent Free Treating for Power Transmission Belts - Technical paper, introducing a new high modulus and low shrinkage polyester fiber core and a fusible PBT sheath for high-performance filament cord in power transmission belts, obtained through heat rather than solvent treatment. Authors: Elke Gebauer and[PDF]
- Critical Factors in Engineering Segmented Bi-Component Fibers - Article about the possibilities of re-engineering of polyamide/PET bi-component fibers pie wedge fibers to achieve a wide variety bi-component fibers of different performance characteristics for specific applications. From bi-component fibers Fiber Innovation Technology, Inc. DOC file. Author: Jeff bi-component fibers Dugan.
- Splitting Bi-Component Fibers in Spunbond Fabrics - Technical article about the application of splittable bi-component articles and studies resources fiber technology in the spunbond process, and a articles and studies resources review of the development of various techniques to articles and studies resources split fibers in spunbond webs. From Hills, Inc. articles and studies resources Author: John Hagewood Ph.D., P.E.
- Isotactic Polypropylene Sheath Bicomponent Fibers Suitable for Use in Carpeting Applications - Thesis about research aimed at producing a bicomponent bi-component fibers fiber from polyamide and polypropylene, suitable for use bi-component fibers in commercial carpet applications. Author: David Godshall.[PDF]
- Multi-Component Fiber Technology for Medical and Other Filtration Applications - Extensive article about the application of multi-component polymer articles and studies fibers in medical and industrial filtration media, and articles and studies their comparison to meltblown and electrospun fibers. From articles and studies Hills, Inc.
MySQL - Cache Direct