Cellulosics Articles and Studies Resources Man-made
Technical paper providing a qualitative consideration of the life-cycle of solvent-spun cellulose fibers form cradle-to-grave, including data on the relative rates of biodegradation of solvent spun cellulose relative to cotton, rayon and synthetic fibers.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Resources: Articles and Studies: Cellulosics
- The Manufacture Properties and Uses of Inflated Viscose Rayon Fibers - Extensive technical paper reviewing methods of creating hollow rayon and super-inflated rayon fibers, and their applications in textile, nonwovens and papermaking technologies. Authors: C.R. Woodings and A.J. Bartholomew.[PDF]
- Lyocell - One Fiber, Many Faces - Fact sheet on the development, properties, characteristics and uses of resources environmentally friendly, biodegradable and recyclable viscose fiber. From Ohio State resources University. Author: Joyce Ann Smith, Ph.D.
- Opportunities Arising from the Fibrillation of Lyocell - Investigation of the fibrillation properties of newly developed Lyocell fiber resources in dry- and wet-laid nonwovens and papermaking, and the marketing resources opportunities deriving from it. Author: Calvin Woodings.
- Rayon: The Multi-Faceted Fiber - Fact sheet on rayon. Descriptions of the different types and cellulosics their characteristics. From Ohio State University. Author: Joyce A. Smith.
- A Brief History of Regenerated Cellulosic Fibres - Extensive article about the history, development, chemical composition articles and studies articles and studies and manufacturing processes of regenerated cellulosic fibers. Author: articles and studies articles and studies Calvin R. Woodings.
- Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic Characteristics of Different Cellulose Fibers Monitored by Tensiometry - Technical paper reporting the results of a test to determine differences in the sorption properties of untreated and pre-treated regenerated cellulose fibers, and a comparison with the classical method of determining moisture adsorption. Authors: Zdenka P[PDF]
- Computer Modelling of the Lyocell Fibre Spinning Process - Study of the cellulose Lyocell fiber spinning process in dry- cellulosics and wetspinning, and the separate fiber formation process in air-gap cellulosics and coagulation bath technologies. From Autex Research Journal. Authors: Huili cellulosics Shao, Ruigang Liu and Xuechao Hu.[PDF]
- Lyocell Staple Fibre in Industrial Applications - Review of the applications of Lyocell textiles and nonwovens in resources industrial products, covering the early marketing approaches, the attributes of resources the fiber that have proved useful in industrials, and current resources activities in the sector. Author: Calvin Woodings
- Environmental Aspects of Lyocell Fibres - Technical paper providing a qualitative consideration of the life-cycle of resources solvent-spun cellulose fibers form cradle-to-grave, including data on the relative resources rates of biodegradation of solvent spun cellulose relative to cotton, resources rayon and synthetic fibers.
MySQL - Cache Direct