Microfibers Articles and Studies Resources Man-made
Evaluation of the effects of electric field, flow rate, electric current and solution properties, on the morphology, porosity and pore size distribution in electrostatically spun ultra-fine fibers. Authors: G.C. Rutledge and others.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Resources: Articles and Studies: Microfibers
- Ultra Microfibers - Short article about the various methods available to produce ultra resources fine man-made fibers, and existing types of microfibers. From Hills, resources Inc. Author: Dr. John Hagewood.
- A History of Microfiber - Short history of the development and commercialisation of microfiber. From Googalies.Com.
- Microfibers: Functional Beauty - From the Ohio State University. Extensive article covers microfibers the description, technology, properties and uses of man-made microfibers microfiber. Author: Joyce A. Smith.
- Carding of Microfibers - Extensive technical paper reporting on a systematic experimental resources investigation into articles and studies the processing of microfiber on a resources flat card. Authors: Yoon articles and studies J. Hwang and others.[PDF]
- Production of Sub-Micron Fibers in Nonwoven Fabrics - Technical paper about the creation of polymer fibers of less resources than one denier in diameter during the meltblowing process. From resources Hills, Inc. Authors: John Hagewood Ph.D., P.E. and Arnold Wilkie.
- Electrostatic Spining and Properties of Ultrafine Fibers - Evaluation of the effects of electric field, flow rate, electric microfibers current and solution properties, on the morphology, porosity and pore microfibers size distribution in electrostatically spun ultra-fine fibers. Authors: G.C. Rutledge microfibers and others.[PDF]
- Polymer Microstructured Fibers by One-Step Extrusion - Technical paper, describing the development of resources microstructured single resources polymer and bi-component fibers through a resources one-step melt-extrusion method, for resources optical engineering in fashion, resources marketing and identification, and military applications. resources Authors: M. resources Mign
MySQL - Cache Direct