Particle Swarm Artificial Life Computers
Mainly about Particle Swarm _Optimization_ (PSO). Particle swarm adaptation has been shown to successfully optimize a wide range of continuous functions. The algorithm, which is based on a metaphor of social interaction, searches a space by adjusting the trajectories of individuals, called 'particles' as they are conceptualized as moving points in multidimensional space, toward the positions of their own previous best performance and the best previous performance of their neighbors.
Top: Computers: Artificial Life: Particle Swarm
- Particle Swarm Optimization Visualization - A simple Java applet which visually demonstrates a artificial life particle swarm searching for a maximum value in artificial life a 3-D landscape.
- All about Particle Swarm Optimization - A website about particle swarm optimization and swarm artificial life intelligence, particle swarm including introduction, bibliography, tutorials, links to online artificial life papers
- Particle Swarm Optimization Resources - Mathematical analysis of Particle Swarm Optimization. Discrete, fuzzy artificial life PSO.
- Computelligence - computational intelligence virtual world - A virtual world of Computational Intelligence (CI), artificial life which provides a platform for CI researchers to artificial life exchange information, a warehouse for CI researchers to artificial life share resources.
- Particle Swarm Central - Mainly information and links to information about Particle particle swarm Swarm particle swarm Optimization.
- Swarm Intelligence - A new book talking about particle swarm optimization by J. Kennedy, R.C. Eberhart, and Y. Shi.
- The PSO Toolbox : Home page - The PSO TOOLBOX is an open source toolbox available as Matlab (.m) files and Java (.class and .java) classes.
- Bibliography of Particle swarm optimization - Offers reference lists.
- Darwinian Particle Swarm Optimization - An adaptation of the Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm.
MySQL - Cache Direct