Papers Particle Swarm Artificial Life
PSO is used to adjust the network weights, with the Adaptive Neural Swarming method, the controller could adapt to environmental changes. It is tested in a real-world task of controlling a simulated non-linear bioreactor.
Top: Computers: Artificial Life: Particle Swarm: Papers
- 2003 - Engineering optimization with particle swarm - PSO is used to solve engineering problems with papers multiple non-linear papers constraints.[PDF]
- 1999 - A Particle Swarm Optimization for Reactive Power and Voltage Control Considering Voltage Stability - Application of PSO on reactive power and voltage particle swarm control.[PDF]
- 2002 - Adaptive Control Utilising Neural Swarming - PSO is used to adjust the network weights, papers with the artificial life Adaptive Neural Swarming method, the controller papers could adapt to environmental artificial life changes. It is tested papers in a real-world task of controlling artificial life a simulated papers non-linear bioreactor.[PDF]
- 1995 - Particle Swarm Optimization - A concept for the optimization of nonlinear functions papers using particle swarm methodology by James Kennedy and papers Russell Eberhart. This is the first paper talking papers about PSO.
- 2003 - Particle swarm with extended memory for multiobjective optimization - multiobjective optimization with PSO.[PDF]
- 2003 - Swarm intelligence for permutation optimization: a case study on n-queens problem - PSO is modified to deal with permutation set.[PDF]
- 1998 - Matching Algorithms to Problems: An Experimental Test of the Particle Swarm... - A paper by Jame Kennedy and William Spears
- 2000 - Cooperative Learning in Neural Networks using Particle Swarm Optimizers - A paper by Frans van den Bergh and particle swarm Andries P. Engelbrecht, South Africa. The interesting point particle swarm is that they split the input vectors to particle swarm several sub-vectors, each which is optimized cooperatively in particle swarm its own swarm.
- 2001 - Practical Distribution State Estimation Using Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization - A hybrid PSO is proposed by introduction of artificial life the natural selection mechanism. The authors demonstrated hybrid artificial life PSO is better than original version on distribution artificial life state estimation problems.[PDF]
- 1998 - Parameter Selection in Particle Swarm Optimization - A paper by Yuhui Shi and Russell C. Eberhart.
MySQL - Cache Direct