Folding at Home Protein Folding Projects Distributed Computing
The Stanford University protein folding study, being run by the Pande group in the Department of Chemistry.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Projects: Protein Folding: Folding at Home
- Folding Forum - Forums to support and otherwise take and give folding at home projects feedback about the Stanford [email protected] project.
- [email protected] - Protein folding simulations. Project information and software download protein folding for Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Macintosh.
- [email protected] Tweaks and Tips - A site dedicated to the tweaking of the projects [email protected] client folding at home and throughput optimization. [email protected] resources and projects links.
- FAHLogStats - FAH LogStats allows users to monitor the progress protein folding of folding at home a [email protected] client, locally, or remotely via protein folding Windows shares folding at home and FTP.
- Kakao Stats - Statistics about the teams and donors of the folding at home folding at home [email protected] project.
- The [email protected] SMP Client Installation Guide - This website is a guide to installing and configuring the protein folding [email protected] SMP client for Linux. It covers both the installation protein folding and configuration of Ubuntu and the SMP client.
- Apple Science - Noah Johnson: Folding Proteins at Home - Describes the [email protected] project and gives details about projects one OSX user\\'s contributions to it. Johnson projects is the "point man" for Team OSX.
MySQL - Cache Direct