Folding at Home Teams Projects Distributed Computing
Donating spare CPU cycles to further research on protein folding. Our goal: to understand protein folding, protein aggregation, and related diseases.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Projects: Teams: Folding at Home
- Den's Distributed Project Stats - [email protected] Team Stats - Summarized statistics for the [email protected] project.
- MSU [email protected] - Forum with information about this team.
- Powder2glass Google Toolbar Compute - Includes information on why Alek and Jon support Stanford\\'s [email protected] projects project, a list of supporters, and historical statistics.
- AvC Folding - Donating spare CPU cycles to further research on folding at home projects protein folding. Our goal: to understand protein folding, folding at home projects protein aggregation, and related diseases.
- Motherboards.org - Folding @ Home - News, how to join, links, and team info.
- Team p2p-community (35819) - [email protected] - Team p2p-community tries to involve all p2p users projects in the folding at home [email protected] distributed computing project. Tutorials, statistics projects and forums are available.
- LITTLE BLACK DOG - Forum about the team.
- Ars Technica Team Egg Roll - Team Egg Roll: Ars Technica\\'s [email protected] distributed computing projects team. Statistics, reviews, and news on Stanford\'s protein projects folding project.
- Overclockers Club [email protected] Team - Overclockers of the world unite to find cures for diseases such as; cancer, mad cow, and parkinson\\'s. Find information about our team and how to get involved.
- Team Mac OS X - [email protected] - Project background, forums, help files, custom "folding helper" software for projects Mac and Windows, and links to other [email protected] sites.
- Distributed Computing (The Pond) Team 734 - The Folding Frogs at the PCPer Forums.
MySQL - Cache Direct